Toribash
Kaszanas: What a tough choice.

The first one was a little clumsy but good nonetheless. You stood around and did nothing a bit too much in the skating one to impress me (although the trick itself is pretty good). The last was just cool.

So I'd say you're pretty good. Wouldn't say you're in ORMO yet, but you're not far from it either.

SWEXxELITE: Your first two replays are really good. Totally ORMO quality on those. But the last was just meh. It looked generic and a little sloppy.

You're also just a cut below ORMO, but do try again later.

ittybitty: You could have done so much more with the first replay, it had so much potental, but it leads to two average punches. The second was better, but it seems like you just stops moving in the middle of the replay. Looks weird. Last one was good, not a lot of critique to give there.

ALSO a cut below ORMO.

Romirez91: Replace the second replay with something better and you're in. Pleeeaaase do this because I want to let someone in.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Replace the second replay with something better

oh, well, idk.. what about this one? :>
Attached Files
sloww.rpl (409.5 KB, 20 views)
ʕ ◕ᴥ◕ʔ
Everything is better with a bag of weed
oh boy oh boy oh boy
Attached Files
#OC25.rpl (217.4 KB, 29 views)
#No.rpl (165.8 KB, 31 views)
#Orangish grey.rpl (257.5 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Daxx; Dec 12, 2010 at 04:20 AM.
Hi guys i was approved before forum was hacked
Can i reapply?

I remember you getting accepted, just re-added you to the member list. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
#boom + skeet.rpl (272.3 KB, 13 views)
#2 booms and other.rpl (263.0 KB, 11 views)
#magic symmetric.rpl (234.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 12, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
Well, if you've already been approved you have to ask Tamer0 to add you in the memberlist.
No need to apply again.
Long gone
Yeah so maybe i will re-apply soon when i will get better replays :]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Splinter i'm pretty flatterd.
But i can ensure you i'm ready ORMO, forget laid to rest and see this as my third replay.

Please reconsider my membership.
Attached Files
Swex-Remorse.rpl (226.3 KB, 31 views)