Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Remember guys, although there's lots of replays for each person, Mocucha will have to take the best ones to fit the music. Just because it says you have 8 doesn't mean they'll all be included. Though, I am still really excited
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
hope you get my things with the name change....
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Application
HI i am 10 years old and my name is Aaron and im a blackbelt.MY favorite mods are judo,boxmushu,greykido,abd,and akido.A skill of mine in tb is replay making ive been good since white belt(not bragging). I might not be able to bring as much to the table as others but i'll do my best to help this clan get the gold and dont be surprised when i come into war like this .Well I know that was silly but i cant help it im a silly guy. I also like to be myself I dont care if people call me lame or a noob i really wont care, im confident im not afraid to lose or fail at somthing or agree with someone if they call me a noob because to be honest its true I know im not the best but I try to be. Well o hope i make it cya .
Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Warning before you apply

i put this here for a reason.
no
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
heh no