Toribash
I should put mine in my sig
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well we don't need banners right now, devil made us some and we need someone*COUGH COUGH* dizzy *COUGH COUGH* to put them on.

Or we wait 3 days and I can do it correctly -_-
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Well we don't need banners right now, devil made us some and we need someone*COUGH COUGH* dizzy *COUGH COUGH* to put them on.

Or we wait 3 days and I can do it correctly -_-

lmao hows it feel to be the only one
who knows how to controll the clan page.
xD
It's Fabulous
All of the leaders can :/
-----
Ohhhhhhhhhhh akuuuuuuu you got scammmmeeeeeeeeedddddd
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 30, 2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
All of the leaders can :/
-----
Ohhhhhhhhhhh akuuuuuuu you got scammmmeeeeeeeeedddddd

he did?
for what (>_>).
It's Fabulous
Yea it will dizzy but you fail :P
Jk hop on the irc