Toribash
I chose this clan because it is a clan C3 excellent and I think I would have to accept because I am very good in many ways, that's why I'm rank first in aikido, first place in taekkyon and global rank first place .I am very active in the game and in the forums, just give me a chance, they do not will fail .. I 3th Dan.
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/dragontg.png/

And replay..
Attached Files
SUPERKICK DRAGONTG.rpl (140.3 KB, 6 views)
Dear DragonTG

Where we appreciate great skill in your playing we also give emphasis to the overall impression we get from you. Tell us more about you and also try write more about WHY do you want to join this clan specifically and WHY should we accept you. Remember to check your writing for grammar and spelling too so we can read your application better =)
Originally Posted by DragonTG View Post
I chose this clan because it is a clan C3 excellent and I think I would have to accept because I am very good in many ways, that's why I'm rank first in aikido, first place in taekkyon and global rank first place .I am very active in the game and in the forums, just give me a chance, they do not will fail .. I 3th Dan.

And replay..

I read this with a friend aloud and loled

threeth dan
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I chose this clan because it is a clan C3 excellent and I think I would have to accept because I am very good in many ways, that's why I'm rank first in aikido, first place in taekkyon and global rank first place .I am very active in the game and in the forums, just give me a chance, they do not will fail ..I 3th Dan.
[/B]http://img151.imageshack.us/i/dragontg.png/

And replay..

Of course we're a clan! What the hell did you think we were? Banana Republic, or something?

No. I think WE should be the ones to accept, but I personally don't think ANYONE should accept you.

Ahahahah....

I detect a lucky shoveler.

10 posts. Joined in February 2010.

Uh......

Who's they? You?
You certainly did fail.

Hey, guys... Did this guy just invent a new word?

No.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
well i think i shud join dis clan cuz im 1 in lenshu and im good at dis game i make vidros and did i mention im rank 0 this clan is cool. i have ben in torigod and spirit and i ben playing sins 05 and im the best and money and i can giv some 2 u if u ned it and i wil nevr kwit cut i am da loyals and im an ub3r sp o should join dis clan cuz i hav 91 subscribers and i am the best at replay making and i can do stuff for dis clan. did i mention i am rank 0
-----
wtf lastgod ur stopid wit ur dum pictures
Last edited by TyZi; Apr 23, 2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Guppie View Post
I MUST NOTE NOW. I AM BAD AT FREESTYLE APPLICATIONS.

^ That. Tell me if you would like some replays to show my skill.
hampa Moderated Message:
12-15-10 sucked.
Originally Posted by Guppie
^ That. Tell me if you would like some replays to show my skill.

No, Fishies, Toe, etc...

Or should I say,
Guppie
NYANYANYANYANCAT
Fishies
Swyn
Discobash
Underwerld
Dancebash
Cupquake
Dubank
Toe
iiK
Last edited by LastGod; Apr 24, 2011 at 01:18 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
No, Fishies, Toe, etc...

Or should I say,
Guppie
NYANYANYANYANCAT
Fishies
Swyn
Discobash
Underwerld
Dancebash
Cupquake
Dubank
Toe
iiK

you forgot nexy
you suck
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

And replay..

Dear Applicant

I love to use this image.