Toribash
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Aspire you are totally right, don't listen to rest of the guys. You gave me just what I needed - a cold shower.
+100 respect from me.
Whatever you need, anytime-anywhere just ask.

8OJ4N, fame is nothing bad, as long as you know how to handle it.

You're a cool person and a friend of a clan LEADER, for you to post here is 100% natural and acceptable.

If you go about in other DSCs doing shit, that's another thing, then a cold shower is deserved, but not by one of our members, in our DSC.
That is what made me frustrated, not the fact that he gave you a cold shower, so to speak.
If I knew about your acts in other places I too would give you a smack across the head. But NOT for posting in here!

I myself have a bit of fame around these forums because of my videos, but I don't run around posting in DSCs because I think people will accept me because of my fame, that's not right.

So I see how you liked what Aspire told you, but it was NOT warranted in this DSC, and by one of our members.
That is why he should listen to what we "rest of the guys" say.

IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ THE ABOVE, READ THIS:

So, as a conclusion:

I guess if you felt the "cold shower" was deserved, it's good that you're realizing things.

Aspire was wrong to do it in this DSC, since you have the right to post here as a clan friend, and a friend of a leader, weather or not you felt it was deserved.

Fame is not bad as long as you do not abuse it.
Last edited by Bust3r; May 3, 2010 at 08:30 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
yeah
what I said
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Tis a shame I suck at texturing or else I would've tried it out :/

Also, I got cut out from the 2nd round of the ORMO cup.

brb cutting wrists
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
ONO!

/me drinks blood

Hurrr, :3
I apologize for my behaviour in this DSC. I hope we will stay in good relationship. I made a big fuss. DOC People, sorry.