Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I got bored as hell and made this replay... Its actually quite hilarious
Instagib feet... Sadface.
-----------------
i'll apply for recruiter ;]
Attached Files
Like a noob.rpl (110.2 KB, 4 views)
I'm a potato!
PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! D:
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post
nice but I suggest you put eyes farther from mouth and put both eyes and mouth higher on the face so it will look like a face looking straight

When you put the eyes higher or lower, they will look out of place. Eyes are the best when displayed in the middle of the texture. Just look at your own face in the mirror, your eyes are like in the middle of your head too.
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
When you put the eyes higher or lower, they will look out of place. Eyes are the best when displayed in the middle of the texture. Just look at your own face in the mirror, your eyes are like in the middle of your head too.

when I said higher I meant in the middle I didnt mean that high
the eyes on the textures are to low in my opinion
-----
Im also going to make my new set but I dont know what colours to match :P
I want something brighter I got tired of black
-----
Also I see that some members dont even post here its like some member of Frost are here just to be members of a clan.
Last edited by KillTheCook; Nov 26, 2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Dangit. Just got banned from the tourney (roomname hampa) cause wolfe thought me and KwlFaiLz were the same person... So now both of us are banned from the server... *Facepalm* Mong, Do you have a like quad facepalm picture to show us that will help explain the situation of this message?
-----
No need for facepalms guys. xD got unbanned. we had a ton of mods, GMs, and stuff joining another tourney server we went too after we got banned, it's been sorted out now. So we're unbanned now. Yay, i guess. :3
Last edited by Blackjack; Nov 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
Dangit. Just got banned from the tourney (roomname hampa) cause wolfe thought me and KwlFaiLz were the same person... So now both of us are banned from the server... *Facepalm* Mong, Do you have a like quad facepalm picture to show us that will help explain the situation of this message?
-----
No need for facepalms guys. xD got unbanned. we had a ton of mods, GMs, and stuff joining another tourney server we went too after we got banned, it's been sorted out now. So we're unbanned now. Yay, i guess. :3

That kind of fails...