Toribash
xD

sorry m8
-----
waited fir a min but then decided to run for as long as possible and i took 22 steps :P
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Aug 9, 2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cnc?
Guys tuesday i have all afternoon and i want do 3 sparrings. I will be online in jo mau 12:30 GMT-3.
Last edited by Arakata; Aug 9, 2015 at 02:03 AM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Btw did u and void 'make up' already?
-----

Ooookay, Voidexxx is about 12, your 14, right? Your both from MAU, from Philippines,and both play toribash. You two are supposed to get along well. Me, im 13, too(yes, im suprised myself.), i am also from MAU and the Phils. And manage to get along with Void well. Why cant you?
+Dont call him a kid. Youre a year older than him. Im not calling you a kid, but im telling you, dont call him a kid. Age is just a number.

and its not that i hate you that im telling you this

Although void manages to be more annoying than me sometimes, i dont really give a shit.

hmmm......mmk ill find him
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Oh my god... i said thursday ? Sorry, tuesday i will be online in jo mau 12:30 gmt-3. Sorry, i will edit my post xD
Don't worry Ara
-----
In the page 170 i will put a special post
Last edited by Corredor; Aug 9, 2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
I am on cellphone... monday i have morning gmt-3 and tuesday all afternoon gmt-3.
Boogie, ive been sayinbsorry butnyoubjust say fine ;-; im in my cellphone and im not in a good mood i had to calm skater cuz he rq tnxs to donkey -_- then alot more and i didnt make it to top 5 insane fights (but congrats victor) so just accept my apology
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"