Endurance Onslaught 6.0
now i feel abnormally safe seeming though my car was destroyed by a massive hailstone, as others are getting fires :P
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Man, ICEBALLS falling in BRAZIL! ICEBALLS! Same from your FREEZER! 1 INCH of DIAMETER!
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
2012 IS COMING

A lightning bolt hit my house near the garden once, look at the result

There were pieces of cement on the street
It hit a lightpost so it made all our eletronic equipment inside go crazy. My PS3, 2 TVs and some other stuff I don't remember stopped working.
I tell you dis 2012 is crazy
oh yeah
I've seen similiar videos, but this one looks really good, nice special effects. The shit they did with the guy is similiar to some of the test chambers.

Today I won a GMTourney, but the prize was bullshit, gaia lax
Last edited by pusga; Jul 23, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
oh yeah
xD

*Remembers why they never play in tourneys*

-

Anybody hear about the Aurora movie theater shooting? Some guy thought he was the Joker from Batman and shot/killed a bunch of people at a midnight showing of one of the Batman movies. What do you guys think of it?
That's really bad, did he really think he was the Joker or was he just a killer that wanted some style?
oh yeah
He really thought he was the Joker. At the theater he apparently announced himself as the Batman's arch enemy. He killed a newborn baby amongst many other people. There's a video of the aftermath some guy recorded on his cellphone after exiting the theater.