Toribash
Name:syverennyi(irl name Ilia)
Belt: 4th dan
Past clans:My Little Ponies
I have an alt named dangitt
Never bought QI and I never will.
Clan references: Umm... None
I'm good at abd, aikido, tk, parkour (I'm best at abd and parkour)
Other skills: Sports
GMT: +7he
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=syverennyi
About yourself: I'm very chatty and a bit lazy I love to hangout with my friends and I have a lot of them. Also I love sports and parkour a lot. Nothing else to tell you
I want to join eVo because it's a good clan, and I hope to have a purpose in this clan.
Additional info: Skype:syverennyi123 Email:syverennyi@mail.ru
Attached Files
nep.rpl (79.5 KB, 3 views)
dat dq.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
tripstone tk.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
mega lol.rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by syverennyi; Nov 17, 2012 at 02:34 AM.
Nothing here, move along.
Name: Jack or Ace
Belt: brown
Past Clans: tech, pyro, x, fear (founder), sm0ke, fire, smile, brave
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): fhigi
Bought QI?: heeellll no!
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: ABD, tykwondo, wushu, parkour!
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): artist! (ask or pm for art!)
GMT: im on da east coast of USA!
Player Card: i cant find it...
About yourself: im 12 a artist in 7th grade have a girl friend named molly and on the forums 9/10
Why you want to join [eVo]: dont even get me started... a experienced clan... that i can join is awesome! ive played with tripstone befor and he is sick! if he was that good is the hole clan that amazing? if so, i would fit right it and be ingame and on forums as much as i can.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: ill bring my art and my spunk to evo, plus my activniss will help too
Name:You can call me by my username, Wesmrocks, or you can call me Wes, which is my name in real life.
Age:I'm going to be honest about this, I am twelve years old.
Belt:I'm currently a 3rd Dan Black Belt
Past Clans: I have been in a few clans, though none of them really felt like they were the right clans for me. they are: iAm, The League of Toribash Pros, Zero, and Quest.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):This is my main account, and I've never had any accounts before, though I have an alternate account (wesmrock)
Bought QI?: I have never bought QI, and I don't plan to. I think people should earn their belts, not buy them.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): I haven't been referred to the clan by anyone, though I have played with some of you.
Modes you're good at: My main skill is sparring, though I also really like to trick. I consider myself pretty good at Aikido, ABD, Taekkyon, and most -30 mods.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm trying to become a texture maker, though I can't really grasp the whole concept of it. I really like making tricking and sparring replays, with the occasional madman, though not often.
GMT: I have Greenwich Mean Time -7, and I am located in Southern California.
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm a twelve year old kid with a passion for Toribash. I love to browse the forums, though I only post when I feel like I need to. I got into Toribash about six and a half months ago, and I've been hooked ever since. In terms of real life, I love to ride dirt bikes, and mountain bikes ( I ride a 2008 Haro Thread 8 ). I used to go fishing very often, though I lost the interest for it over time. My favorite place to eat is Ruby's Diner, a 50's-themed burger restaurant. I'm pretty chill, and I don't get super angry over annoying things like losing a match. When I'm about to get angry about something, I think to myself "Is it really worth getting angry over this?"
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join [eVo] because I think you are a group of mature, skilled players, and I think it would be great to represent a clan like this.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I think I can bring a new style of playing to [eVo], and I could help [eVo] be an even bigger part of the Toribash community.

Thank you for considering my application. ~ Wesmrocks
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I think I can bring a new style of playing to [eVo], and I could help [eVo] be an even bigger part of the Toribash community.

Hmm... I'm not sure about this, could you elaborate.

Also...
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
wait for an awnser from Tripstone or eddy based on our members judgement. Simple as that.

Last edited by largeKilla; Nov 19, 2012 at 05:13 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Name:BrrrHaHa
Belt:4th dan
Past clans:
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):this is my first account
Bought QI?:not even I did not know that it can be to buy: D
Modes your good at:sparring,parkour,taekkyon
Other Skills:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyNLiGk88xc (im black tori)
About yourself: and so I'm active on the forum quite often play Toribash, I can speak English, of Polish origin
Why you want to join [eVo]:wants to get into [eVo] because I think this is a great clan and I fit into it
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: many do not have to improve because the clan is already amazing. But certainly when it comes out I'll be better than for the worse
Please accept me and greets; D
Name: James (Beta)

Belt: 8th Dan

Past Clans: Wicked, Secret, Teknik, Mr., and TPC (Mr. was a one night thing, the leader scammed me and then kicked me from clan. Yeah stupid people)

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): UNDEAD21 (got a namechange some months ago)

Bought QI?: Nope

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone and P0int

Modes your good at: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Ninjutsu, and kind of good at wushu3... I also like to play TK and KB, but I am not the best at those mods. I try though.

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I am a graphics artist. I do it for money, not for tc usually. That is why I have the achievement. I also market.

GMT: -7

Player Card:

About yourself: I like to hang out with my girlfriend for the most part. I also like to be with friends and go paintballing. When I am not doing this or homework, I am either just driving around to random places or on the computer doing art/toribash (Due to winter and high gas prices, I am just chillin at home mostly.) I am an outgoing person, but also humble and enjoy quietness and once in a while my own thoughts.

Why you want to join [eVo]: I would like to join Evolution because it is a great clan. I was invited by Tripstone quite a while ago, then also recently when I was clanless the last time (before I joined TPC). (Not saying that I chose TPC over eVo because it is better, just PieGod is a really great friend of mine. I helped the clan, donated, and had fun with it. Still hosting some events as I type this. It is really a great clan, just not the one for me) I believe eVo will be the clan that I can settle down in and enjoy I also know most of the people in eVo... Or knew...

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I don't think eVo needs to be better. It is good the way it is. Great reputation, amazing members, nice members, and humble. If you need help with art, I can do that, but I do not believe that I can 'better' the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Name: Ninjakid57
Belt: Brown
Past Clans:
Previous Names:
0ct4v14, DerpyHooves5
Bought QI: nope.avi
Clan Refs: None
Modes: DeathSwing2, Aikido.
Other Skills: None
GMT: -6
Player Card:

About Me: When I wake up, I get dressed for school and my mom or dad drives me. (Not on Saturdays and Sundays) After I'm don'e with that, I go straight to the computer to play Toribash.
Join Reason: I've never been in a clan before.
Improvements: Moar moves I can tell everyone.
Last edited by avenue; Nov 21, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I don't think eVo needs to be better. It is good the way it is. Great reputation, amazing members, nice members, and humble. If you need help with art, I can do that, but I do not believe that I can 'better' the clan.

Beta:

I like this part,I'm so tired of these kids who apply that say "Will make evo more active","will win battles" and "Moar moves I can tell everyone. " etc etc.

All-in-all a decent application. You caught my attention,I'll keep an eye on you.

Ninjakid57
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Name: Ninjakid57
Belt: Brown
Past Clans:
Previous Names:
0ct4v14, DerpyHooves5
Bought QI: nope.avi
Clan Refs: None
Modes: DeathSwing2, Aikido.
Other Skills: None
GMT: -6
Player Card:

About Me: When I wake up, I get dressed for school and my mom or dad drives me. (Not on Saturdays and Sundays) After I'm don'e with that, I go straight to the computer to play Toribash.
Join Reason: I've never been in a clan before.
Improvements: Moar moves I can tell everyone.

No.
Last edited by CoKe; Nov 21, 2012 at 09:35 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

After playing with you guys and chatting with a few of you I realized, no, this clan doesn't need to be 'better'. You are a group of great players with many skills, and you aren't cocky or obnoxious like other clans. It would be amazing to be a part of you, and it would be great to have eVo be a part of me.