Toribash
Way to channel the systemic xenophobic patriarchy through flagrant use of terminology that places original purity on a damaging and unrealistic pedestal and automatically condemns based on stereotypicy, From where and how they came across us has no bearing on their value as a person or there application.
I would die if i jumped from my ego to my IQ.
Hey [Obey]
Im here to apply to obey and my name is Daryl (in real life). I am 13 years of age and i have met a load of members from Obey such as cheshrye,lapin,hattersin and kratos, all of them have been a pleasure to meet and get to know.

I was also inspired to applying because of my friendship with hattersin and i have seen the skill which is portrayed by many members of the clan. from sparring to aikido the clan seems to be an elitist clan.

I believe that me joining wont just have an effect of me but could also have an effect on some of the members as we can learn together and clans arent just groups they are like families which grow bonds together.
I mostly play aikidobigdojo but i also do sparring and parkour as a great hobby of mine. I believe this could also help as Obey has great sparer's and parkourers and i believe it could be a base foundation to learning which could make the clan stronger as a whole.

Honestly this is the only clan i honestly like any more as others have either been overrun with stupidity or just rude.

Its been a pleasure applying and i cant wait to see your replies. I live in london. and here are your replays
There is the template for your armband
Attached Images
1218oau.jpg (12.9 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
Obey.rpl (96.3 KB, 6 views)
trickin with yohsi.rpl (281.3 KB, 6 views)
spar with gorilla.rpl (318.5 KB, 4 views)
obey..rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Charm; May 25, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
My name is Deleon. im 16 and my gmt is -8(California).Competitive mods are ninjustu, wushu, mushu, and sometimes akido, and abd.I can draw and I know how to make textures but I usually don't(I take advanced photoshop at school).I can run pretty good(freerun/parkour/spar)
Can I? Really? Yaay!......TF o.O
Posting autistically useless posts on the recruitment thread is also a sure-fire way to get denied.

DENIED SON
NOT IN MY HOUSE
Last edited by Organs; May 26, 2014 at 03:46 PM.