Toribash
No it is a closed steam beta the full game will be free but to get into the closed beta you need to pay

Sent from my iPod touch mofo I am going to be on my PC soon :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
fudgie, I am dissappointed. You say you are a stalker, but you dont stick to the rules?

And you said you won't post here anymore, just stalk. I think I can't trust you anymore ^^
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
fudgie, I am dissappointed. You say you are a stalker, but you dont stick to the rules?

And you said you won't post here anymore, just stalk. I think I can't trust you anymore ^^

i said i was going to post this sometime

stalk better noob
alright guy
guys use the Clan IRC '-' i am in there most the time and only ago is in there with me(He is from Warhead)
Noe. Pfftttt. Tuna your online. Where were you?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Colors, one time you said you and Fish and other guys were in a IRC, and you were there when they created the green hat. When was that?

Because the green hat already exists since 2011. http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=3575
.:Thu/mar/2014: Tuna Made Noel a Part of our family, Friendship will stay the same with (WaR):"Wheeeeer ma Duck":.
.:thu/mar/2014: Tuna made IRC compulsory:.
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 6, 2014 at 02:06 AM.

Well I am the new fag member in the clan if you have any questions about me send a pm to me. Are you happy now mat?