Toribash
This is my recently recorded demo for a song I wrote. It's called Wings of Steel.

Please check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ek6i...l_Demo_(1).m4a
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Well, Finland sort of isn't part of Scandinavia D: And as I said before, every country probably has some great bands, and most likely at least 1 that is well known. Come to think of it, I have a nice variety of countries on my playlist, got bands from nearly all countries of Europe. Outside of Europe might be harder, and honestly from Brazilian bands I only recognize Sepultura :V Sarcofago/Vulcano you provided were OK listens but as I mentioned, I'm not really a fan of oldschool vibe, I like modern perfected sound etc etc.

Fenno-Scandia, whatever, you understand.

Tastes are tastes, that's it. If you can, give a listen. Brazilian Black Metal.

Velho - Vida Longa ao Primitivo

Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
This is my recently recorded demo for a song I wrote. It's called Wings of Steel.

Please check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ek6i...l_Demo_(1).m4a

Good job, but needs improvement. Is there anything else to share?
Originally Posted by Larm View Post
Fenno-Scandia, whatever, you understand.

Tastes are tastes, that's it. If you can, give a listen. Brazilian Black Metal.

Velho - Vida Longa ao Primitivo

MMmm, now this is fucking frenzical, I like it a lot. Too bad they don't have any longplays out. Feel free to share more Brazilian bands, it's interesting to check them out.

Meanwhile, polish veryangry black metal

I'll give that mediafire song a listen later and edit the post, don't have enough time for it now.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I really liked vaiya and velho
This album saved me on new years eve when i was trying to get home by subway. I think i've started to enjoy it ever since. I don't know though it's very different from what i usually listen to.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
MMmm, now this is fucking frenzical, I like it a lot. Too bad they don't have any longplays out. Feel free to share more Brazilian bands, it's interesting to check them out.

They have another EP and a split (that I have physically), they make an awesome job on the underground scene.

Meanwhile, polish veryangry black metal

I know these guys! Diabolical Metal was a great release, after that I enjoyed the "The Quintessence".

One of my vices.

Edit:
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I really liked vaiya and velho
This album saved me on new years eve when i was trying to get home by subway. I think i've started to enjoy it ever since. I don't know though it's very different from what i usually listen to.

Sorry Lazors, had not seen your post. If you liked, look for more. Ulver is great! You've heard the "Terrestrials" (2014)? It was a great album, a beautiful evolution.

Oh, listen to Isengard.
Last edited by Larm; Jan 7, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
Nice to hear a song with that beat that i don't hate, in fact i like it.
I prefer acoustic instruments though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Was listening to some random playlists and this one seemed kinda good.

|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen