Toribash
Hi Desitwist you don't have to apply or anything you're still in the clan hows it going hi
oh yeah
Hello everyone!

First of all, let me tell you about me:

My name is Max IRL, I'm 16 years old and I have 1 more week of exams.
I used to do boxing for 2 years, which was great and I learnt a lot about fitness, the body and how to fight obviously.
I was born in Spain, Menorca but I moved to the United Kingdom when I was only small, and been living here for most of my life.

What I do in Toribash:

I've been playing Toribash for about 3 years or so now and through those 3 years,
I've always loved to make replays, such as uke bashing, madmans and just general stuff like that which I find quite interesting,
I also love to spar most of the time, I mostly spar people who I'm certain that are decent at what they do and I also like to play fun mods,
like Handball for example.

The past clans I've been in:

Now I haven't been in many clans, but there are a few, from what I remember, I was in a clan called (Penta) which was good,
it had cool people, great players to play with,
but then it suddenly died and people started to leave,
so then I decided to make my own clan, which was called (OK) - OverKill where it was mostly just about aikido and or any mod, I had remarkable players in that clan,
we won many wars and such, then that also ended up dying with me going inactive and everyone leaving in the end,
then I applied to [eVo] - Evolution, I got to know every member I could meet ingame, I posted on the thread as much as I could, I was applied to them for 8 months,
then Tripstone eventually accepted me, they had great players in general that played every mod,
but then I decided to leave in the end.

Why you should invite me:

Now this is the hardest question imo... so the reason you should invite me is because that I generally love the way this clan is set, full of insane and incredible replay makers, which I'm interested in, I've met nearly in game which was fun, great person to talk to, I love to make replays on multiplayer or SP and I like to think that I might fit into [T]
I haven't spoken with any of you before, and all of you probably don't even know me (since I'm really not relevant at all xD) I'm very active on the forums and in game, so I will post on threads when I can

If you would like to know anything else about me, feel free to ask!
Attached Files
Dogs.rpl (156.8 KB, 9 views)
Kazu 2k17.rpl (348.5 KB, 9 views)
Spar 2k17.rpl (618.5 KB, 5 views)
WIP.rpl (88.3 KB, 4 views)
Sparring Chazer 1.rpl (452.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by max; Jun 8, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Whoa there this is all very elaborate and I'm sorry to inform you we have to deny you because you emote "HOPE" at the end of your matches
But really that was a nice app but I don't think your replays are up to par, sorry yo
oh yeah
First of all, let me tell you about me:

My name is Kyle IRL, I'm 14 years old.
I was born in Ireland, Limerick.

What I do in Toribash:

I've been playing Toribash for about 1 year or so now and through that 1 year,
I also love to play aikido and boxshu mushu most of the time,

The past clans I've been in:

I have not been in any clans

Why you should invite me:

This is the hardest question. So the reason you should invite me is Because I generally love the way this clan is set, full of insane and incredible replay makers, which I'm interested in, I've met nearly in the game which was fun, great person to talk to. I like to think that I might fit into [T].
Originally Posted by vRCurse View Post
I've met nearly in the game which was fun, great person to talk to. I like to think that I might fit into [T].

Nobody dislikes Nearly more than we

You would not fit in