Toribash
This game was fun at first, but it got kind of old for me :c

plus I lost track of updates
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 20, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Doclan View Post
he guys this game looks like terraria but in 3D

Its actually just Minecraft. Terraria wasn't even being developed before Minecraft was released..

You're right! But terraria looks better.. so much more you can do in 2D.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Do you think Endermen will scream or something like the Witch does in L4D?

I certainly hope so! Although I would think they'd have a more masculine voice and only scream while you aren't looking and they're running at you from behind.

Terraria has taken a lot of inspiration from Minecraft, and that's clear in some of the gameplay (namely the building and crafting, but also zombies and other nasties also coming out at night), however although the game shares some similarities with Minecraft it definitely goes off at a tangent when you consider the variety of random dungeons and the fact that it's more combat based (not to mention 2D :P)
Last edited by 4zb41; Aug 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
I wonder what it will be like seeing a endermen outside your window as soon as u wake up in minecraft... Don't.. look.. awa--- "SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *splut splat splutter*
I love this game, I tried it after receiving a gift of Humble Indie Bundle #3 from my good friend Kristis133. It was great, but I don't have any free money to spend to buy it.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I wonder what it will be like seeing a endermen outside your window as soon as u wake up in minecraft... Don't.. look.. awa--- "SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *splut splat splutter*

I think they'd be busy removing your glass blocks to make a doorway before you looked at them
(provided they can move player-placed blocks that is)
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
What with these endermen and all, I'll be forever peaceful :<

Quit being such a girl!

Just don;t look at them.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.