Toribash
You won't have fun if you check everyone else's league, that'll only lead to frustration.

On a completely unrelated note, the following spoiler contains a large amount of capital letters, enjoy.

DEMAAAGLIOOO

So yeah, I've been playing gnar a bit too much, and I'm loving every second of it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You won't have fun if you check everyone else's league, that'll only lead to frustration.

On a completely unrelated note, the following spoiler contains a large amount of capital letters, enjoy.

DEMAAAGLIOOO

So yeah, I've been playing gnar a bit too much, and I'm loving every second of it.

Yusssssss. Gnar is awesome. <3 dat range on his q and he's such a big component I'm team fights.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Lost internet. Using 4G on phone.

Also, very tempted to just ROOT it so I can play LoL QQ

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Bought Caitlyn.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

So for the perfect ascension icon, everyone on your team has to ascend at least once? I already understand the "don't let the other team ascend at all part" so let's avoid anyone saying that

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
For the perfect ascension game your team needs to kill Xerath at least once and win the game, without the other team killing Xerath even once.

And RIP euw.
that happens in gold too, but its only about 1/10 games as it is in any elo....
i gave vb first kill in his lane

excuse my low gold status... i've dipped down a bit
Last edited by Dothgar; Sep 16, 2014 at 03:54 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
For the perfect ascension game your team needs to kill Xerath at least once and win the game, without the other team killing Xerath even once.

And RIP euw.

I did that my first game but no icon redeem ;_;
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
#justsilverthings

hurr

Well shit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Bought Caitlyn.

I just love that gnar name and gj.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.