Toribash
I can understand the frustration. A lot of people in silver are in silver because they don't realize when a game is salvageable and just assume the first signs of falling apart are the end of the game, rather than a sign to pick up the slack. It also doesn't help that egos abound in any competitive game, so you can't just call out their stupidity. It really is frustrating when there's a lot of external reasons holding you back.

Unfortunately, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, so the sooner you get over it, the less stress you put yourself through. I console myself by remembering that Diamond was picked up by M5 when he was still in gold, so I know even some of the eventual best had to deal with the climb just like everyone else.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
series to s2 fucked up by clinical retards.

Maybe the guys I found in my first 50 ranked games this season have smurfs [smurves?] and you're playing against them. I was stuck in silver 2 for ages and finally started climbing not long ago.

The amount of throws I've seen this season in ranked because "Don't worry, I'll splitpush" when we have no waveclear at all isn't comparable to anything.
In Silver and Bronze, I just learned not to give a fuck about my team and split push like mad. You really can't trust your team in that ELO.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That's why if I was to get to level 30 and be able to compete in ranked I'll choose to avoid it. People are so toxic especially the ADC's to their supports.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Actually, most people in rank either don't communicate outside of pings and calls, or are somewhat nice. It's just when one sourpuss gets his panties in a knot, it frequently causes others to get antsy. The trick is to quickly isolate the salty player and appeal to personal rewards and reason before, hopefully, they become too on tilt to back down on their tantrum or throw the game for too long or too hard.

I've stopped a deliberately trolling trist before by just telling her to suck up her pride, accept she wasn't going to get an apology for being called bad, and just prove otherwise by playing the game as best she could, and I would back her up through it's entirety as her support. And when the game was over, she could block the people she has a grudge against and never deal with them again. She listened. We instantly got a double kill on bot despite she having a d.ring and the enemy ad having a bf sword and d.blade and lvl 6 advantage. She went on to be 8/0/3 when the enemy team surrendered. And that's why giving up is stupid.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
if you are silver 2 you deserve to be s2 nuff said this isnt a bith thread

Tell that to my 7 series from s4 to s3, I got afkers in 10 out of 21 games before getting out of there but hell, I don't give up easily.
Anyway, this is LoL thread, I'll vent my frustration here whenever I feel like it.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Tell that to my 7 series from s4 to s3, I got afkers in 10 out of 21 games before getting out of there but hell, I don't give up easily.
Anyway, this is LoL thread, I'll vent my frustration here whenever I feel like it.

Powas has a good point. It's LoL related and isn't considered a pointless post so I see nothing wrong with what you call 'bitching'. It's actually the best way to take out anger.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by jmoran98 View Post
People are so toxic especially the ADC's to their supports.

I strongly disagree. In most of my games (I play support) I don't get flamed at all by the Adc, and our communication is limited to gj, sorry and wp after somebody dies in botlane.

There will always be those guys that start blaming somebody else when they die (blame the jungler mostly), but you can go ahead and ignore their chat if you're in another lane.
This will probably be off topic but, Which existed first? Lol (laugh out loud) or LOL (League of legends)?
Last edited by Stellar; Nov 1, 2014 at 11:02 AM.
Bringer of Hell