Toribash
Guys I'm so hyped right now. so me and my friend did the 495 mystery gift skin thing and he got hextech sion and I got infernal fucking nasus. As a person that used to and still does play a lot of nasus this was my dream skin for a long time but never could gather enough funds to buy it and damn. every animation is dog related, his fucking dance is snoop doggs overused hand swirl dance with a fucking speaker. RITO TY!!!!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by jmoran98 View Post
Guys I'm so hyped right now. so me and my friend did the 495 mystery gift skin thing and he got hextech sion and I got infernal fucking nasus. As a person that used to and still does play a lot of nasus this was my dream skin for a long time but never could gather enough funds to buy it and damn. every animation is dog related, his fucking dance is snoop doggs overused hand swirl dance with a fucking speaker. RITO TY!!!!

cant beat the feeling of getting pulsefire exreal or spirit guard udyr in mystery box :P
no u

PLATINUM PLS

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Time to stop playing league.

Nice photoshop nob
EJM Moderated Message:
1v1 me jelly nobo

Ryan Moderated Message:
Oh we're editting peoples posts now? Cool
Last edited by Stellar; Sep 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
[CENTER]PBE update

New FNATIC Skins

i dont get it why are they giving fnatic skins if they didnt win championship
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
From Bronze to Diamond in one season.

Dream is still alive.

#BELIEVE

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Darius OCE silver.

Also known as wreck faces, get moolah.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
series to s2 fucked up by clinical retards.
seriously, there should be some psychotest for that kind of people to ban them permamently from video games.
1st game - ez early, they start fuck around despite calling for 'go all mid, finish', lose couple of kills, it's draw, morgana leaves beacause of butthurt, we lose
2nd game - normal team, good premade at bot, rather easy win
3rd game - super ez early, 15 minutes in bot already took second turrent but then they must've got hemorrhage because I can't fucking explain otherwise what happened - going all alone everywhere, noone sticks to mid, they die and feed karths, it goes from 26-10 to 34-30, once they actually listen to me it's way too late, karth's at 13 kills with shittons of ap, enemy team takes baron, darius gets mad, afk, loss.
I consider uninstalling.
retired
if you are silver 2 you deserve to be s2 nuff said this isnt a bith thread
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!