Toribash
Time to stop playing league.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Time to stop playing league.

Hahaha, I know that feel.
I had 1337 once and I felt like shit when I played the next match.

Also, I know how the match went, I asked why did they even play against Curse Academy and why are there shitons of threads in reddit like "CLG hit their lowest point" and so on.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

No way for CLG to be relegated ... Everything is rigged. Dlift makes more money , fame and brings more fans than the whole challanger scene does. Rito aren't stupid

Also , is there any1 in EUNE interested to duoq after i fix my comp ? I'm plat 5 right now but it keeps demoting me since i haven't played in months
Last edited by TBNINJA; Sep 11, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

first time jungle in 100 years, np got broken champ

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

first time jungle in 100 years, np got broken champ

Any tips for what am I supposed to do with Kha'Zix in team fights? Getting fed is easy as hell with him, but I always screw up at team fights no matter how many kills I have. If I decide to initiate, I jump in on a squishy for a reset, but I pretty much always get raped by cc. If I go in too late, the rest of my team dies instantly because I have all kills. Platinum tier.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Any tips for what am I supposed to do with Kha'Zix in team fights? Getting fed is easy as hell with him, but I always screw up at team fights no matter how many kills I have. If I decide to initiate, I jump in on a squishy for a reset, but I pretty much always get raped by cc. If I go in too late, the rest of my team dies instantly because I have all kills. Platinum tier.

Never initiate with an assasin ... Wait for the bruiser to dmg an important target so you can insta gib and then fly away with resets . Thats all you have to do. Or if you don't have a bruiser , wait for the important target to walk away from his team or just flank by the sides till you find an opportunity .
Why do people insist on accusing riot of rigging events? There hasn't been a single incident of proven rigging, yet people have constantly accused riot of rigging events ever since gambit had visa issues and had to use 4 subs for a super week. Riot gains nothing from half of the things people accuse them of rigging, and the other half don't even have a basis for a possibility of rigging.

Seriously, CLG's relegation being rigged so they wouldn't be removed to not lose money from dlift is preposterous. Most of the money dlift makes is for himself, and even then it's a paltry, in relation, 100k a year he's making. CLG games are no more viewed than other team's games who place decently well. And how on earth would you propose rigging a game in the middle of a series without tipping off everyone? CA has all the reasons to win, and it looked like they would have if they didn't choke or CLG didn't wake up.

Fuck, I'm sick and tired of all these accusations that are based on thin air and conspiracies.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
He's making more than 100k a year Ocelote was making 600k euro a year so ya ...
I though the game was rigged cuz i don't see how you can lose a best of 5 while being 2 rounds up. It just seemed impossible to me
Considering that's what SKT did twice during season 3, during the regional finals for Korea and their match against NJBS in the semi-finals of Worlds, and LMQ just did that against Curse to qualify for Worlds, it's not unheard of.

It's no different from somebody winning 3-0 against somebody, it's still 3 wins in a row.

And EU has a more developed e-sports scene than NA, so EU stars frequently get paid more.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
PBE update

New FNATIC Skins
They have a set of FIVE new FNATIC themed skins. Like the TPA and SKT T1 skins
All FNATIC skins are 750RP

Gragas

Janna

Corki

J4

Karthus

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.