Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Another 2 games lost.
1st - afk cait bot, gnar jungle 0/13, lux bot 0/10
2nd - yi + shen + cait = enemy lucian with 13 kills after lane phase, couldn't do shit with 1/0/0 kayle
hurrr
durrr
I love silver.

At that elo godyr is love, godyr is life.
Don't forget madstone WW.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
New Rotation Hype!!! none are that good though. Blitz is the only one that is quite powerful as support
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
PBE Updated

Karma's New Skin

Order of the Lotus Karma

Soraka Rework

Picture of her Ability

Video

Viktor Rework
"Summoners, Viktor is undergoing final modifications and has been disabled for the time being." ~Riot Post

Texture Update

Last edited by Chris; Sep 10, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Can someone explain what exactly happened to CLG? Why did they even play against Curse Academy and what's going on in general...I'm rather confused. :<
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
They got slaughtered in the first two games and kicked it up into overdrive and won the next three

Amazing come back by CLG. Those shields lol