Toribash
Originally Posted by kevin909 View Post
You guys should try out Ymir at left lane, hes a boss at it.

Who is Ymir(i can probably guess) and what is left lane(i assume you mean top)
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
6th series lost, 1/2 this time. afk heim in 2nd game, afk draven and kata in 3rd.

Dem heims man

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Wrong MOBA maybe?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You know the difference between s4 and b3 is immense? I carried a 3v5 playing zed (who ive played 3 or 4 times in ranked) and then went 1-8 playing him in s4.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by kevin909 View Post
You guys should try out Ymir at left lane, hes a boss at it.

That's from Smite I think. This thread is about League of legends.
Viktor and Soraka rework that will be hitting the PBE soon.

Viktor have new splash art.

Picture

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Viktor and Soraka rework that will be hitting the PBE soon.

Viktor have new splash art.

Picture

I just hope they change his augment how they changed rengar's bonetooth necklace

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
what about soraka's splash art? have they released the sneak peak for that yet?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Soraka's Splash Art is beautiful enough. It not need make new one.

I forgot put links for Soraka and Viktor's rework kit.

Viktor kit

Soraka kit (Thread seemed deleted. I linked from Surrender@20)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Another 2 games lost.
1st - afk cait bot, gnar jungle 0/13, lux bot 0/10
2nd - yi + shen + cait = enemy lucian with 13 kills after lane phase, couldn't do shit with 1/0/0 kayle
hurrr
durrr
I love silver.
retired