I wonder what scorched earth renekty will look like with the texture update

None. Scorched Earth and newer skins have not been significantly updated. Link

Edited:
New Skins Splash Art

Galactic Azir

Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix

Updated Champion Splash Art

Cassiopeia

Last edited by Chris; Sep 4, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Screw kennen's splash. Riot needs to fix these crashes and random disconnects because they're checking out your account/error, I've been disconnected due to a message saying "you've been logged out due to (support player modification or something along those lines). That just means they're either checking whether you got this stuff legit/reports or an error that happens. The crash is just a full on thing thats happened to a lot of people since 4.1+. Also Lume add me to the list. Toribash:jmoran98 Server/location: EU West Summoner Name:SpaghettiTrullz. (don't ask about the name, I'm not very creative and besides spaghetti is the biggest troll. "Oh you're chewing some spag' hmmm, too bad one full strand is off down your throat, good luck chewing it. mwahahah"
Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 5, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Now I see why it's called Elo hell, holy shit.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
What is elo hell?
I was bronze V at one point now i'm silver III and still rising hoping to get gold before november
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
What is elo hell?
I was bronze V at one point now i'm silver III and still rising hoping to get gold before november

non-existent region of excuse for anyone who is slightly less than average or worse at the game and has no other excuse to cover up that they're actually not good at this video game :~)

no offense, but that's how i see it at least

also, any idea how much longer this season is going to last anyone? maybe november? i was thinking about doing some soloq during the semester and see if i climb at all
I always thought of ELO Hell as the point where everyone sucks, but you can't carry hard enough.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Can't carry if your team doesn't push, never groups or tries to 1v5 constantly, or hell even chase after an 0/6 irelia (dats a bit specific). I'm usually support or ap mid, meaning whenever I try to split push and 3 or 4 people come for me, my team just sits at a campfire, jerking off. Out of all my matches in S5, at least 4 games out of 11 maybe(?), in which my team worked well together. It's definitely getting progressively better tho.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.