Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just got back from my 4 day camp, and iSpeed asked me to test him. I played him 4 times.

Can't say I did that well, but I wasn't playing too bad either. So, you can judge him some from these.
Attached Files
speed1.rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
speed2.rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
speed3.rpl (76.7 KB, 7 views)
speed4.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Hey Yoko, I have noticed you spend a lot of time in the IRC. Join #ta whenever you're in and our members can arrange to see you .

Ok I will try to'll come as soon as the free timeс
Respect to ~ Brigada
Please, call me Connor or King!
I am sorry for the lack of votes on you three applicants. Please understand that it is exam season for most of the organisation and activity isn't exactly at it's highest. Everything will be back to normal once they have all finished. Sorry again for the delay.

For the mean time, all the applicants that haven't met me I game properly could you please arrange to see me or any other member who is available. This can be accessed through the IRC, PM or joining one of our ingame servers.
I usually don't test, but go ahead and shoot me some PMs too, I'll test you all.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Please, call me Connor or King!
I am sorry for the lack of votes on you three applicants. Please understand that it is exam season for most of the organisation and activity isn't exactly at it's highest. Everything will be back to normal once they have all finished. Sorry again for the delay.

For the mean time, all the applicants that haven't met me I game properly could you please arrange to see me or any other member who is available. This can be accessed through the IRC, PM or joining one of our ingame servers.

Pfft, I lurk just don't post.

IRC is #TA

If you need to be tested I wouldn't mind testing you either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin