Toribash
Alive as visible in skype. Not working, but visiting a whole lot of places in the US. Having access to a pretty awesome cat is what's making the trip worth it
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I'm alive. Kinda. Thinking of building a cheap PC.

Is 16gb too much? Or should I just upgrade my CPU which is AMD FX-6300
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
I'm alive. Kinda. Thinking of building a cheap PC.

Is 16gb too much? Or should I just upgrade my CPU which is AMD FX-6300

For a HDD, it's rather not enough
for RAM, I think that 16 gb is a good amount for current PCs, my current one has 8 gb and those are pretty much needed when playing GTA V or something like that (and thanks to some kind of memory leak of that game, the ram usage slowly reaches 95% which seems to be the point where the system starts lagging around)
Guys how about not dying and actually starting to play this game again? Even I would be up for it with my whitebelt skills
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
That's a profile pic I've not seen in a while...I'm up for the revival effort, room is up!

/jo hunters
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
For a HDD, it's rather not enough
for RAM, I think that 16 gb is a good amount for current PCs, my current one has 8 gb and those are pretty much needed when playing GTA V or something like that (and thanks to some kind of memory leak of that game, the ram usage slowly reaches 95% which seems to be the point where the system starts lagging around)

My PC has 8gb RAM too and I also encounter the same problem while playing GTA V, my pc usage jumps from like 10% to mid 90's as soon as I run it. -.-
Since we have a new member now and since it's been like over 6 months of being close to dying because of inactivity, I guess we could actually try to become more active again.

As I'm not working anymore I'd definitely have some time for TB and stuff.

Also, I've put everyone without recent signs of life into the inactive rank.
Sorry for not being that active lately, but I'm quite busy with university stuff, a project for university and playing 7 Days To Die. I'm still lurking on the forums tho