Toribash
Very off topic but anyway, my old comp wont allow me to view replays because ive used up almost al of my storage space. the most obvious answer would be to delete some items but that is not possible as the java auto updater is on and it cannot be turned off. I cant uninstall things while things are waiting to be installed. sooo i was wondering was it still possible for me to post replays on the CnC and replays thread
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Very off topic but anyway, my old comp wont allow me to view replays because ive used up almost al of my storage space. the most obvious answer would be to delete some items but that is not possible as the java auto updater is on and it cannot be turned off. I cant uninstall things while things are waiting to be installed. sooo i was wondering was it still possible for me to post replays on the CnC and replays thread

I don't know, It may be more helpful if you posted this in the help section on the toribash community forums.
|Evil|
I don't exist
No no no you misunderstood me, doesn't your replay thread say you have to provide cnc for the last replay before you can post yoyrs?
-----
No no no you misunderstood me, doesn't your replay thread say you have to provide cnc for the last replay before you can post yoyrs?( and I have a ps3)
Last edited by jclark; Apr 22, 2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Happy birthday to me!
I'll go and buy a 1200$ computer today, hopefully.
Just ordered the computer. Will be here in 1-3 days
Last edited by jisse; Apr 22, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
No no no you misunderstood me, doesn't your replay thread say you have to provide cnc for the last replay before you can post yoyrs?
-----
No no no you misunderstood me, doesn't your replay thread say you have to provide cnc for the last replay before you can post yoyrs?( and I have a ps3)

This is correct, and since you know this I'm not sure why you'd be asking. unless you can provide satisfactory cnc for the last person to post a replay, then you can't post on the replay thread. Sorry.
I came here to laugh at you
I was asking hoping that I could get a exception of some sorts, but since no I wil only be posting replays when I get to school or something.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Happy birthday to me!
I'll go and buy a 1200$ computer today, hopefully.
Just ordered the computer. Will be here in 1-3 days

Lucky, my budget is $20
I have this one because it's for my family.
|Evil|
I don't exist