Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this will be my last post on this wall. i wish you guys luck and if you wonder why i quit it was dag
don't get cocky when they get close
are you
K zeb i would appreciate it if you kept this to the PM system. We dont need you to make a big deal out of it all over the forums. If you want to plead your case, tell kaz and pop through pm.
Also, sorry austin i forgot to op you before i left. General message: my password in servers is generally my name. If you dont know my name, you probably dont need to be opped(thats not out of selfishness, just people i trust know my name so they can be opped since i trust them)
Also, kaz, if you care about the big hubbub with zeb, shoot me a pm, otherwise I dont want to waste time typing up an essay explaining the situation.
And one last thing. I am going to publicly apologize to zeb because i did slightly lose my cool for a minute or two there. But that didnt cause a big argument.
And please, dont make a big deal out of this. We dont need more quitting drama. He quit. Let him be.
No.

Large Image

You guys have aged so much. You're like wine, that's ready in a few weeks. You guys have proven to be able to use grammar, be smart, calm down in situations, and are still optimistic. I feel like now, more than ever, we should apply to become official.

oh and zeb-guy, get out, and stop making a scene.

and im here again, so tell me how to make forum fixed up n stuff b4 im gone 'gain
Last edited by poppo361; Jan 6, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
dag shut the fuck up no one wants to here your spam rant over and over again
don't get cocky when they get close
are you
Zeb, you are no longer in the clan and now you have no right to post here with THAT spam,now, go away and get a new clan...better yet dont...jk
Btw Dag, use my excel sheet to start your activity checklist pl0x and..
OSHIYAAAAAAAAAAAT WE ARE ON RANK 13?!! WTFFFFFFFF
you guys shouldn't have war, we fell 3 ranks, we were 10 before and that was a great start... FK THE WAR!
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
/invade
Oh!nice....this clan ever fell become rank 3??cool..

That is considered spam and...WHAT do you mean by "cool"?! we fell down 3 ranks..we got WORSE rank in case you misunderstood good sir. put more detail in you post btw.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by zeberih View Post
dag shut the fuck up no one wants to here your spam rant over and over again

Someone is a wee bit emotional...
-------------------------------
Also about you guys applying, good luck whenever you end up doing it! Before you do though (My opinion) I don't remember if I posted this or not already but that activity check you guys were going to have a while back that never happened? I think it would be a good idea because though the ACTIVE members in Fyre are setting a awesome friggen example, the in-active members are weighing you guys down a bit. I think it would be a good idea to remove them before applying so that you guys have a better chance at becoming official because the people who look at the thread won't be noticing all of the in-active members in the clan and think "These guy's arn't dedicated" even though that is not true. ^_^ Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck!
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole