Toribash
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
the events ive hosted i cant seem to find the links of but i got some ideas of some if u wanna know pm me also 6am gn going to sleep

He hosted a betting server last night, I believe with Wolfe?
-----
Welcome Cartoon
Last edited by Update; Jul 23, 2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cartoon you dont have to answer anything anymore ;) You got into the clan, congratz. Now it'll be recommended to go through the threads to see what we're doing, and post as much as you can.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

teague.
Maybe right now?
The in-game test.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Skills team dont forget elvis.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: Chris Wolfe (WolfIce) Name changed to Wolfe.

Belt: 9th dan.

Mods: Aikido, Wushu, lenshu3, katana mods, and taekkyon

Clan History:

1. Cero: I owned the clan and it died when school started. (almost official then)

2. Corrupted Waffles: I was insulted for wearing the clan tag, and I told the person to step off resulting in the clan leader getting mad and kicking me. I really fail to see why I was kicked, doesn’t matter now.

3. Fr3styL: I joined the clan not knowing they were on a European/Russian GMT. As a result, I quit because I thought the clan was inactive.

4. Clan: They sorta died and called me a dick for leaving them. >.>

Who recruited you: No one.

Reason For applying: I was treated and respected way more in this clan then any other so far. And as such I would like to reapply with this application.

Other: I'm currently a local mod of the Gamechat section of the forums, and a UT (Uniteam) member. I can write poetry, and love screwing around on the market.

You guys pretty much know how I fight already, for those new members who don't know, please come find me in-game or talk to one of the original clan members from back when I was in this clan.

I also love to joke around and have fun so forgive me if I get crazy at night. I have ADHD, which basically means I get hyper at night time.

PS: I'm 15 years old.
We talked ingame, what he did isn't considered clan hopping. Anyways background check is discussing.
-----
There isn't realy anything to report about wolf. (Btw for those who dont know, that's wolfice). I understood all of what's happened so no problem in letting him pass.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post

Clan History:

1. Cero: I owned the clan and it died when school started. (almost official then)

2. Corrupted Waffles: I was insulted for wearing the clan tag, and I told the person to step off resulting in the clan leader getting mad and kicking me. I really fail to see why I was kicked, doesn’t matter now.

3. Fr3styL: I joined the clan not knowing they were on a European/Russian GMT. As a result, I quit because I thought the clan was inactive.

Reason For applying: I was treated and respected way more in this clan then any other so far. And as such I would like to reapply with this application.

Other: I'm currently a local mod of the Gamechat section of the forums, and a UT (Uniteam) member. I can write poetry, and love screwing around on the market.

You guys pretty much know how I fight already, for those new members who don't know, please come find me in-game or talk to one of the original clan members from back when I was in this clan.

I also love to joke around and have fun so forgive me if I get crazy at night. I have ADHD, which basically means I get hyper at night time.

We are not dead. But thats okay wolfy.
=\ please don't invade without a reason
-----
Wolfe passes personality team 1/3
Last edited by kingpin; Jul 24, 2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post

Clan History:

[offtopic]
F*** yes !
I told you guys
I told you guys and you didn't listen but he did it
he came back
[/offtopic]

alrighty then wolf:
do you have any skills that could be of use e.g: art, marketing, video making etc etc?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"