Ranking
Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
Hello I would like to know why the'' Onda'' I first enter.
I made the first application it. And he was already accepted ... :/

I'm assuming your asking why Onda was accepted and you were not.
Onda got alot of positive votes and proved his skills.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
Hello I would like to know why the'' Onda'' I first enter.
I made the first application it. And he was already accepted ... :/

No longer neutral.

No.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
No longer neutral.

No.

agreed ^

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Name: RJ
Belt: 10th dan black belt
Past Clans: Legend, TBMC(leader), Saints Now dead(Leader), SPIN.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): OptiuMaX, Noobie212
Bought QI?:hell no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none(But did talk to evolution6 about joining)
Modes your good at: All... Just all mods.. I don't suck at any mod
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos/Marketing/Art(banners/Avatars/Sigs)
GMT:-6 Central
Player Card:
About yourself: Basically, I am in the USMC, and am a E-2 PVT 1st Class. I graduated from MCRDSD. As far as I know, I am going back Jan. Right now I am station at my own house due to a injury from a recon mission. I am a pretty cool guy, and can get along good with people. I like to hang out an chill with my friends at time and drive around at times. I usually freestyle when I am bored just for fun and do a hell of a job at it . I even know some eVo members, espically trip. As far as how things go, hopefully I can be accepted. I was born in Lima, Ohio. I lived in Ohio from birth-12, moved to Fordyce, Arkansas and lived here from 12-Present. I own my own house and all and I can be super active. I graduated from FHS as Class of 2012. If you want to know more, just hit me with a PM.
Why you want to join [eVo]: It's been my clan since I joined in 2008. My 2008 account doesn't exist no more so I can't say the name. But I was in 2008.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I am super active, and I can donate to the clan on the date I get my military check. I can also help the clan with art whenever I have the time.. Like I said, eVo has been my dream and if I get accepted, I am here for the stay. Hope I get in.
Last edited by Noobie; Feb 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I was like "hmm looks like a good ap.
But then I saw this:
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):OptiuMaX,

No.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Yet, I was honest. I could of lied and not state my previous account. I don't act like that duche bag no more. Ever since I joined the Marines, I am a changed person.... Just go ahead and judge from the past, but the past is the past and I am a new me. I am a Marine, I am a soldier of the US Military, I am a different/changed person. Just saying..

~RJ
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Alright let's put it this way:

Yo DeakManiac, sup. You've apply right? Ok. Now wait for an awnser from Tripstone or me based on our members judgement. Simple as that.

I'm also deleting all this crap I've just read here, if you guys have any complain about it, post it on the Off-Topic thread.

Peace.
Last edited by Eddy; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
Name: Jimmy Le (Real life) D3m0nz (Ingame)
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Past Clans: [PsY], [Hunters], [Ethr] (There are more, but I joined them at several different times)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): I believe it to be YungBlade or YungFlame. That is, until the huge forum hack and many accounts were deleted/banned.
Bought QI?: No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None.
Modes your good at: Aikidobigdojo, Lenshu3ng.tbm, brushu.tbm, and running.tbm.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm a mediocre texture maker, I'm skilled in sparring, a bit of parkour, and I can make SP replays.
GMT: -5
Player Card:

About yourself: Well, I like to play sports, and I'm an active person. I'm very mature and chilled. My birthday has recently passed about a week ago, which now makes me 16. I like to hang out with people and make fun little conversations aswell as large, serious discussions.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I've hung out with some members, and I found a real liking to how calm you all are.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring up activity(always and definitely if ever needed). However, unfortunately, I'm not too famous nor too rich, so, I can't help in those categories. I apologize.

If you would like some examples, I have some spars and an SP replay.
Attached Files
D3 - TempoSkeet.rpl (335.0 KB, 12 views)
D3_Mjishere123_Sword_Spar.rpl (839.8 KB, 8 views)
D3_Obazu_Spar.rpl (557.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Kiza; Nov 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM.