Toribash
/insertnotcaringaboutnecroshere

Pusga open up task manager when you start your computer, then click processes, then click on the one that says "Steam" and then click "End Process". It's what I do to prevent lag when playing tb (cuz steam lags it D: )
Would You Like A Chocolate?
/insertotherpeoplecareaboutnecrossowhenyounecroit's notonlyyourproblem

You don't understand, the program + the games I have in it occupy a tonshit of space thus making the computer ultraslow
oh yeah
Guys, but from the looks of things I won't be replaymaking until sometime around December when I save up to buy my own cumputer since im banned from using the computer. :/
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
If you have problems with TB running slow. and you have a multi-core processor, try either of these:
a) -Go to your graphics card's control panel (I use NVIDIA, Ati users, try doing something similar)
-Click on Manage 3D settings (it's on the left side)
-Program settings
-Click on Add
-Go to your toribash install folder and select tb.exe
-Now with that done, scroll down, and turn "Threaded optimization" off.

b) -Each time you start TB, go to the task manager (ctrl+alt+delete)
-[WIN7] Click on "Show processes from all users"
-Right click TB.exe
-Click on "Set Affinity"
-Deselect all cores expect one of your choosing

Voila.
My toribash works fine but what I don't get is what the fuck I did. Why my PC is so slow when I open programs. I mean,( please correct me if I say shit now) I open Task Manager and i look at the processes tab. I open a program, All Points Bulletin: Reloaded for example, and it runs normally at the update's screen. But when the game starts ( I mean, the program's loading not the game's loading) the memory numbers of the process remains the same for 15 seconds. And in 3 seconds, the numbers goes from 2 to 80 and my computer gets an RAM memory overload for 1 second. WTF happened? It happens with Mozilla Firefox and the OWN Windows Explorer. The Desktop CRASHED!

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 2.60 GHz 910e and 4GB RAM, with 3,25GB that can be used(Shitty Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bits).
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I have no idea
Also there's a huge fire in the island where I live and the smoke is reaching my house D:
I made an offtopic thread about it if you want to know more of it, it's a really serious fire
oh yeah