Toribash
merged, post stuff about games in their threads

also yeah, connection timeout
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
That's a private ip. Now you've reached the hard part. Turning that private ip into a public ip.
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
That's a private ip. Now you've reached the hard part. Turning that private ip into a public ip.

x
How do i fix it i port fowarded
Post this stuff in the minecraft thread, don't make a new one.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Made me an Enderman skin today. Obviously didn't take very long, and I tried my best to make it match the picture on the MC wiki (which was hard considering the model differences :P I also had to improvise on the sides of the Enderman that weren't shown, usually by mirroring a side that was.)

Pics

Since it's just me playing, I couldn't get a shot of the front outside of the inventory screen. If anyone knows a way to do so, please tell me.
Last edited by 4zb41; Aug 19, 2011 at 08:43 AM.
LOL xD You just done full black with 2 green and white eyes :S
xD you could make the legs "transparent" so they look thinner even if it will make everything look "Giant" compared :P
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
LOL xD You just done full black with 2 green and white eyes :S
xD you could make the legs "transparent" so they look thinner even if it will make everything look "Giant" compared :P

It's not full black, it's dark grey (sampled from the picture on the MC Wiki) and black details. Making parts of the legs' texture "transparent" so they appear thinner doesn't work because at some angles you'd see straight through them. The only way to make thinner legs and arms would be through model manipulation, and you can't upload that to minecraft.net for everyone to see.

And besides, Endermen are just black and grey with green-and-white eyes anyhow :P

Enderman for reference

Last edited by 4zb41; Aug 20, 2011 at 07:41 AM.