Ranking
Why does everyone I want to play with in EU West? Fuck life. Why don't any of you play in NA Q_Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
NA best survur
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why does everyone I want to play with in EU West? Fuck life. Why don't any of you play in NA Q_Q

because there's not a lot of people that live near NA I'd guess c:
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Today is a good day, hueheue.

Good Day #1

Originally Posted by Kristis133
Yet another good day.

Good day #2

I'm back with part 3 of "Good day" novel.

Good Day #3

Dem gifts

Good Day #4

Good Day #5

Will try to reach gold in the next week or two. Wish me luck.

I LOVE MY LIFE. JESUS.

Good Day #6

New release of "Good Day" novel.
Awesome sauce.

Good Day #7

The legends continues...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Champion Splash Art Update

Renekton

In-Game Announcement Changes
The in-game announcements, such as when minions spawn or when a tower is destroyed, have been updated with new text and art assets!

Picture

Zilean Ult Screen Indicator
Zilean's ultimate now causes it's target's screen to slightly brighten up while his ultimate is active on them!

Short Video

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
although its frowned upon how do you go about installing new textures/overlay and which ones would you recommend?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I wonder what scorched earth renekty will look like with the texture update

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.