yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A c'mon.... You gotta have an apple a golden key and void avy AND!! A image in your eye!! A yellow cow aswell. And a rainbow in your ass.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Well Murmayder you're the boss so you can do whatever you want.

Lol'd at Murm's edit.

MrTeapawt - USA, Connecticut. EST. (Dunno my GMT)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Look at my avvy, it's... Wait. That doesn't work.

But yeah, everyone is changing their appearance. I'm soon getting a No QI Void or Pure Force/Relax... Somehow.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
MORE CLAN REPLAYS!
Ok so I just got Sony Vegas Pro 9 which if you don't know is a video editing program that shits on Windows Movie Maker. Although I don't have shaders I'm thinking about doing a clan video so I want everyone to start making some really good replays. The replays can be in multiplayer but single player is preferred mainly because it looks like there is more control over the outcome and usually it's a lot cleaner.

Do not start posting replays here.
You can ask question etc. but atm I'm learning how to use it well enough to get something decent going.

For multiplayer replays it is advisable that if you decide tat you have a really good one then you go over it with this checklist.

1. Did you win?
2. How did you win? Points or DQ?
3. Did you de-limb or decap your opponent?
4. Where you de-limbed or decapped in the process?
5. Do you look to be in complete or near complete control?

If your answers to the checklist are:
1. Yes
2. DQ or My opponent received no points.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes

Then your replays is good enough to be entered but still has to go through me.

Do not post your replays.

Questions only atm, I will judge replays later on when I decide to do this.

Don't get excited and start bugging me about when this is going to be done because I have a lot on my plate atm and I can't put this before any of my school stuff.
Last edited by Murmayder; Jan 20, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
We have lsl me you Llama Cretor Maybe Uric and MRTEAPAWT

Edited it for you kthx.
GMT-5
Happeh?
I have a multiplayer replay where I won my saving my knee by litterally a mm
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|