Toribash
Shoulda got PAX TF at LOLSKINSHOP.COM

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Well I'm not really playing league much for now, my laptop is getting fixed and the replacement I was given is quite shit. I've only gotten on to buy rp/skins. We'll play when it gets back though.

Also, bought Magnificent TF, sorta regrets it, but hey, I'm sure Underworld TF is never gonna be available every again. Sadly

Okay kid, and I got Magnificent TF from a mystery gift.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

na qualifiers

Fucking hell man... fucking hell. I am so disappointed.

i wanted to kill myself when the series ended
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Shoulda got PAX TF at LOLSKINSHOP.COM

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

For what, $50? Shiet, fuck that.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
it's worth it @_@

A blue recolor? Nah, blue is my favorite color but I wouldn't pay that much money for it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
LoLSkinshop and other sites like it were essentially closed down by Riot expiring all unredeemed codes before a certain date because too many third party sites would take your money and not give you the skin. Third party sources for skins are unreliable at best, a blatant scam at worst. Just take comfort in the fact that the old skins you can no longer get are usually well below average skin quality

On a completely different note, 40 minutes until TSM v C9. I've heard that C9 lost a lot of recent scrims against TSM, so this could be interesting for once.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well time for vik to carry me from Bronze I to Gold V......hopefully

finals