Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

he finishes work at like 5 or 5:30. just so ya know
Last edited by annika; Nov 27, 2009 at 01:55 PM.
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Could you make a free set for the leader of your clan? :O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
is there a way so only people in 1336.9 can see this,

Leet Chambers Dood.

I like it, but we shouldn't start it until we have everyone's name and date on the list.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wow Greek. You are like a twin brother!
I like it.
Just a few things:
Change the colour of the text to something like, white, or at least put a white border around it.
Change the thickness of the big black border, and round the corners a smidgin.

Other than that, I like it.
Lol. That looks fucked up.
How much would that sell for?
Wow, N, that looks great! I'm sure Corey will likey.
Hose him. Soak him good.