Toribash
Ahm,

Legendary Game That Never Started

Upon Restarting Client

2 Minutes Later...

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Picked up Final Boss Veigar and it's probably my favourite skin to date.. and I have a lot of skins. Also got Bittersweet Lulu, and have 1k rp saved for Project Yasuo.

Coming up to 200 skins soon.
sparchar it happend to me like 3 times
and i always said to everybody to don't leave
and i played rankeds 3vs1 2vs1 it was fun
and it;s free points
The reason is because various groups are ddosing league. I know on thursday Lizard Squad ddossed the na forums, which caused issues for queue. Which sucks because it ruined my uni's club meet :<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
What is their problem with League? ;_;

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays
It's problem with riot > /
in history of hacking rito plz 3 hackers
had acces to every account on every server
and riot did nothing with their system !
thats hte problem they don't want to steal anything
they want to shw rito how bad and unsafe it is
and you know what ? > they are right people tried everything
and if this is not even working well rito fuck you for real
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
It's problem with riot > /
in history of hacking rito plz 3 hackers
had acces to every account on every server
and riot did nothing with their system !
thats hte problem they don't want to steal anything
they want to shw rito how bad and unsafe it is
and you know what ? > they are right people tried everything
and if this is not even working well rito fuck you for real

I literally have not understood a single one of your posts that were longer than two lines without resorting to what feels like detective work at this point. Can you please start to format/proofread/spellcheck/use non-broken english in future posts? I understand english may not be your first language, and I sincerely hope it isn't, but it's difficult to understand anything you post. This is the predominately english-speaking part of the forum, so it would be preferable if you could put a little more effort into making your posts legible.

That being said, ddosing is not like hacking into a database. Anybody with a botnet can ddos a server, as you are just overwhelming the server capacity with constant queries. And there's very little you can do to prevent a ddos with a public server.

Riot literally has to wait until a ddos starts, then they can do something about it. And that's basically finding out which of the queries to the server are part of the botnet and denying them access, increasing server capacity to try to brute force counter the increased traffic, or shutting out public access to the server. The last option is off the table, the second option is expensive and no guarantee to be effective, and the first option is time-consuming and sometimes ineffective depending on the sophistication of the ddos. Unfortunately, the first option is the only viable option most of the time.

Database security is another question, but it's pretty established that almost all databases in the world are vulnerable to any dedicated hacker(s). It's expensive work to come up with a secure database system from scratch, or even upgrade an existing one. And Riot doesn't have any stake in security systems, so they likely are using a third-party's software for their database management. Any vulnerabilites in their system are not necessarily within their purview to fix.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...19438173/skins

Actually, got an updated Elophant link of all the skins I own.

I'm really interested in that. I actually made Elophant account and updated my summoner stats/skins.

http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...22531657/skins
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The way he makes a new line every
Few also makes it very difficult
To understand what hes trying
To say. i dont know anymore

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays