Ranking
snake
snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaake
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I wonder why Azir has interactions with crocodile guy but doesn't share any with dog man even though he shares a skin theme with him
well it's early pbe give them time
but azir seems like another champ that gives a opportunity of
maiking sick and advanced plays <3
same with gnarr thats why rage is like that
-----
they dont't make champions for casual they make
them for koreans they are bored of champions
without special mechanics
and Desert event confrimed but if this event will be about
dominion ;-; it would not be that great and well it's his turn
or they are going to change it for some other map i would not mind that
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Aug 27, 2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Azir; my new support champion. Tower dives check, ability to resurrect a tower they siege momentarily check, risk free poke check, mobility/cc check.

Yeah, I like him. Though I think he would work better as a melee champion since I could imagine him being an sustained dps/assassin if he was.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Though I think he would work better as a melee champion since I could imagine him being an sustained dps/assassin if he was.

He's a ranged champion. Maybe you meant AD, but then your soldiers (W) deal no damage at all with their autos.
He is clearly AP/AS champion. All abilities has AP ratio.
Sand Soldier is a controllable minion that will autoattack in Azir's place when in range of the target enemy. Sand Soldier's basic attacks will apply spell effects (much like Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Nashor's Tooth, and Spell Vamp) but that do not apply on-hit effects.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
nashor tooth is on hit effect if i'm right C:
so why as ? does his soldiers have as ratio >
i would lovee see another as ratio
but for me i see that he will be adopted on top really fast
he will be able to punish anybody
with not real risk so he will be very safe pick on top
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post

what am i reading? Start formating your posts in a way that they make sense.
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post

With Nashor's Tooth, you deal extra magic damage each basic attack, scaling with AP.
His soliders hit when he hits, so the faster he attacks, the faster they do, that's why nashor's tooth is viable on him.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yeah yeah I know, I was speculating before I knew if he was AP or AD.

And to further add I mean't if he scaled on AD he would work much better as a melee champion with all that stuff he does.

But building CD Reduction gives him AS too so I don't think Nashors would be 100% necessary since he has to get in range to use his autos when his soldiers can just be in range. Ah well, I wanna see Azir used in pro play
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
But building CD Reduction gives him AS too so I don't think Nashors would be 100% necessary since he has to get in range to use his autos when his soldiers can just be in range. Ah well, I wanna see Azir used in pro play

Nashor's gives 20% CDR as well as 50% attack speed. And as I said, the faster he attacks, the faster his soldiers do, so basically there is no better way to capitalize on his passive and his soldiers than with Nashor's.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.