Toribash
well yea a lot of practice C:
bbut it can go well but hmm
it would be another support with targon bracet
it's really hard to controll them as shooter but they are still
best support item C:
They should remove fury from raising when in combat automatically to make it easier to control.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You guys are making it sound like they want it to be easy to control.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's not about controlling it, it's about playing around it. Controlling it is the wrong approach. You can approximately influence it, but it's not a resource you manage like heat. All you can do is learn how to manage spells and autos according to rage levels. 0-60 is free game, 60-90 is careful use of q and autos, 90+ is autos only. It's detrimental to manage a resource with little tools to manipulate it in any way other than up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
PBE updated

Azir, The Emperor of the Sands
Azir is now on PBE for test

Images

Azir Skin

Renekton Texture Update
Look like more Visual Upgrades than Texture Update. It looking real Crocodile!

Kha'Zix's New Skin

Kha'Zix has a placeholder for splash in PBE file. No picture.

Sorry. Just be happening guys!

New Summoner Icon

New Featured Game Mode: Ascension
New game mode?!

Here's L4T3NCY with more information on ASCENSION!

Edited:
It seemed not in PBE yet. but there also seems to be a custom UI that will be used during the mode.

Custom UI

Last edited by Chris; Aug 27, 2014 at 07:45 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Acfually, you can't afford to auto attack when rage is up to 90. 1 auto increases rage and it also slowly rises for a bit because you were in combat. That's why I was saying they should remove the rage-in-combat thing.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
yo guys im gonna do a shaco montage
expect edm music, filters, and good plays...
i might include other champs
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Acfually, you can't afford to auto attack when rage is up to 90. 1 auto increases rage and it also slowly rises for a bit because you were in combat. That's why I was saying they should remove the rage-in-combat thing.

No, the point is you're still trying to control rage generation when it's detrimental to try to control your transform, because there's no effective way to reduce or stop rage generation. Forget trying to do that. Instead change how often you use spells and do consistent damage to delay or speed up the transform. You always want to get rage to about 50-60 as soon as possible to make the transform a possibility, but still give you options as mini. 70-80 is the point where you should just accept your transform as an inevitability and plan accordingly.

The reason you stop using spells at 90+ rage is because mini and mega gnar share spell cd. You want to hit full rage with all spells off cd preferably. The transform is going to happen at 90, and you have no tactical reason to delay it outside of a roam.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
PBE updated

Azir, The Emperor of the Sands
Azir is now on PBE for test

Images

Azir Skin

Renekton Texture Update
Look like more Visual Upgrades than Texture Update. It looking real Crocodile!

Kha'Zix's New Skin

Kha'Zix has a placeholder for splash in PBE file. No picture.

Sorry. Just be happening guys!

New Summoner Icon

New Featured Game Mode: Ascension
New game mode?!

Here's L4T3NCY with more information on ASCENSION!

Edited:
It seemed not in PBE yet. but there also seems to be a custom UI that will be used during the mode.

Custom UI

Khaz ultimate confirmt

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I was test playing Azir on custom match in PBE.

Trololol

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.