Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You mean a new general talk thread ? I was thinking about that, but I decided that we keep using this one.
Well, I'm still organizing the board.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 14, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
[D] Infos

What does it mean to be a diamond?

To be valuable enough to steal, and too tough to break.

In the cave of life, there are rocks. Ordinary rocks, that aren't special enough to be considered. Then there is the occasional crystal, a beautiful but fairly common find.

Then, the closer you get to bedrock, there is something that you cannot miss. It shines even in the dank cave environment. You can't believe your luck. You have found a diamond. Rarer than the rarest, an innocent, innocuous gem. There are only a few of us, in comparison to the cave's other inhabitants. More valuable than ruby, sapphire, citrine, and amethyst. At the top of the ladder, yet at the bottom of the cave, you will find us.
Diamonds.

Respect every member of the clan.

No spam, your post should have at least 5 words.
Use correct grammar when you post in our threads
Don't use caps when you post in our threads.
Stay active on the forum.
No multi-clanning.

You can get kicked for breaking the rules.

DmndsBank is our clan bank. All donations go to it.

Last edited by Beat; May 26, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
א בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ ב והארץ היתה תהו ובהו וחשך על פני תהום ורוח אלהים מרחפת על פני המים ג ויאמר אלהים יהי אור ויהי אור ד וירא אלהים את האור כי טוב ויבדל אלהים בין האור ובין החשך ה ויקרא אלהים לאור יום ולחשך קרא לילה ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום אחד

ו ויאמר אלהים יהי רקיע בתוך המים ויהי מבדיל בין מים למים ז ויעש אלהים את הרקיע ויבדל בין המים אשר מתחת לרקיע ובין המים אשר מעל לרקיע ויהי כן ח ויקרא אלהים לרקיע שמים ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום שני

ט ויאמר אלהים יקוו המים מתחת השמים אל מקום אחד ותראה היבשה ויהי כן י ויקרא אלהים ליבשה ארץ ולמקוה המים קרא ימים וירא אלהים כי טוב יא ויאמר אלהים תדשא הארץ דשא עשב מזריע זרע עץ פרי עשה פרי למינו אשר זרעו בו על הארץ ויהי כן יב ותוצא הארץ דשא עשב מזריע זרע למינהו ועץ עשה פרי אשר זרעו בו למינהו וירא אלהים כי טוב יג ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום שלישי

Whoever translates this is a genious.

A beginning God created the heavens and the earth in the earth was unformed and void , and darkness was upon the deep , and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters C. And God said, Let there be light and there was light D : and God saw that the light was good and God divided the light from the darkness of God called the light Day, and the darkness he called night evening and there was morning, one day

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the water and let it divide the waters M And God made the firmament , and divided the waters which were under the firmament and the water above the firmament , and it was so The God called the firmament Heaven And there was evening and there was morning, Monday

T. And God said, Let the water weave under heaven unto one place , and let the dry land and so be it ! And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called Day : and God saw that it was good ya and God said Tadshe herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree bear fruit after its kind , whose seed is on the ground, be it L & Results herb yielding seed after his kind, and tree fruit, whose seed is in itself after its kind : and God saw that it was good M and there was evening and there was morning, Tuesday.

I'm a genius! It's Herbrew.

Also, I won't be on much today going out untill about 6pm (My time) and then hopefully Smite will be downloaded.
Last edited by Hivid; Apr 14, 2014 at 12:36 PM.
[AC] Assassin
No problem Dj, one day of inactivity is not bad.
I also created an inactivity thread, but only post there if you're going to be inactive for a few days, not for 1 day.
Zwouter, you are a moderator now.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 14, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
A beginning God created the heavens and the earth in the earth was unformed and void , and darkness was upon the deep , and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters C. And God said, Let there be light and there was light D : and God saw that the light was good and God divided the light from the darkness of God called the light Day, and the darkness he called night evening and there was morning, one day

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the water and let it divide the waters M And God made the firmament , and divided the waters which were under the firmament and the water above the firmament , and it was so The God called the firmament Heaven And there was evening and there was morning, Monday

T. And God said, Let the water weave under heaven unto one place , and let the dry land and so be it ! And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called Day : and God saw that it was good ya and God said Tadshe herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree bear fruit after its kind , whose seed is on the ground, be it L & Results herb yielding seed after his kind, and tree fruit, whose seed is in itself after its kind : and God saw that it was good M and there was evening and there was morning, Tuesday.

I'm a genius! It's Herbrew.

Also, I won't be on much today going out untill about 6pm (My time) and then hopefully Smite will be downloaded.

Oh you motherfucker. Thanks for the translation.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Hello guys, don't know how this post is gonna turn out since i'm on my iPad which tends to crash.

Anyway I'm having a lot of trouble in life right now, and i'm really depressed right now.

So basically if you guys don't hear from me by saturday, i probably killed myself.

I don't want to get to in to detail, because shitty 1st generation iPad, but I don't want anyone to think I just randomly went inactive. Bye.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
This clan doesn't ring a bell :O first time to notice you guys.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boerhae, stop writing stuff like this and don't think about killing yourself
Your life can't be that bad and even if it's bad right now it always can get better.

Hi iSpeed, I hope we are going to get more known now, because we are official.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 14, 2014 at 03:11 PM.