Toribash
Quick question.
Which of these replays would you consider the best? I appear to have a really diffrent oppinion on good replays than most of you. Just want this confirmed.
Answer honestly please, I really need to know.
Attached Files
Jisse - Frozen in Time.rpl (706.5 KB, 11 views)
Jisse - Spera.rpl (522.7 KB, 12 views)
I think you're implying that we like the old fashioned standard gravity madman replays better than the more up to date -30 realism/acrobatic style replays.

But jokes on you, I prefer the first one because the 2nd one is too grabby for me and it didn't feel smooth enough. When I'm making a replay, I try to grab as little as possible.
I'm just trying to figure out why you liked Elate's replays that much more than mine. It's really hard for me to comprehend :|
Thank you leilak.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I'm just trying to figure out why you liked Elate's replays that much more than mine. It's really hard for me to comprehend :|
Thank you leilak.

In the meantime down at urban hq...
I don't know what just happened, but Leilak just won
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That music seems to me like a Trap mixes or something like that, I guess. Anyway, I watched that video with my friend and laughed a lot. That guy in the pink suit did The Harlem Shake really awesome. Thx, Leilak, you made my day.
Last edited by Elate; Feb 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
I'm gonna be illustrating a book soon :o
(Hopefully)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.