Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just because we're carefully considering your application which kinda takes a while doesn't mean it's an automatic NO.

As to "how do we know that" ... we have our sources.

Well, if you want to be with (Shield) instead of us, we're cool with that. It's your call to make, after all. Hope you're happy there.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Don't forget lots and lots of snogging.

... and the occasional sphincter wall tear here and there.

I am ok with this as long as it is not my sphincter.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar
I am ok with this as long as it is not my sphincter.

The problem with that is ... your sphincter has always been the one that's getting banged up (literally).

I think it might have something to do with your penchant for bareback debauchery and your rather dubious aversion to lube.

You should probably get those wounds checked out, bro.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
fl0w
I know right. Even if she had starved to the point of attenuation and had subsequently been strapped to metal tubes, she'd still be smoking hot.

How did we get from ontology and metaphysics to Alison Brie? How is all of this connected?

Maybe because there needs to be a theory on how it is physically possible for Alison Brie to remain upright with her heaving, bountiful chest. She broke physics.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
The theory about bees being able to fly despite their extremely un-aerodynamic bodies might be related (at least tangentially) to the whole "Alison Brie's Gravity-Defying Boobs and Physics-Breaking Body" conundrum.
fl0w
The problem with that is ... it has always been your sphincter. You should probably get those wounds checked out.

So that's how that happened. I always thought it was from over indulging during Easter. all that chocolate...
The theory about bees being able to fly despite their extremely un-aerodynamic bodies might be related (at least tangentially) to the whole "Alison Brie's Gravity-Defying Boobs and Physics-Breaking Body" conundrum.

That actually makes alot of sense. What have you seen her in?
-----
I've only seen her in Community. I have decided that I am going to purchase every film she is in now. Dat Google search... with safesearch locked on strict too :3 mmmmmmmmmmm *drools*
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 15, 2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've seen her mostly in "Community" (one of my favorite shows EVAHR; Abed is 1/16th Filipino. He is THAT awesome.)

Although I've also seen her in an episode of a certain web series (I forgot the name). She played an innocent farm girl applying to be a stripper (I think). Let's just say her assets were in full display (and I mean, FULL DISPLAY ... not NSFW-type full display though. Drat.) throughout most of the video.

Oh and yeah, I saw her in "Mad Men" too.

Alison Brie and Christina Hendricks ...

Hnnnnnggggggggg .....
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
fl0w