Toribash
I watched two movies in a day in a particular order that made me go home confused about my feelings.

Mad Max: Fury Road
and then Maggie

Mad Max: Fury Road - Best movie I've seen this year. Must watch. Non-stop action. The story is okay I guess. It's based on the 80s movie anyway. I questioned some parts of the movie but my dad totally got it since he's a fan of the 80s series.
Maggie - Nope. Just. Nope. It's a movie about zombies but it kinda had too much of the realistic side. It's more like watching someone getting bit by a rabid dog but the victim didn't get his vaccine shots. It's slow... and painful to watch. Not to mention the awful camera angles. fucking, nope.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Mad Max takes place on a constant road, which means EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF for some unknown reason. The constant feeling of being in a near-death experience when each second bleeds out makes you smile & sit down in the comfortable spot of your chair. Get ready.

I haven't seen Maggie, but if it's too realistic, maybe they should rethink how they made it.

Camera angle is a necessity during horror movies. Especially when it comes to the "on the other side," "behind you," or "under this"

Sometimes movies use reverse coloring, a pan out to the murder area, the victim's dilating eye, or an angle to the ground facing toward the victim to avoid the gore, did Maggie do anything related to that or just the opposite?
私の顔にそれを言う。
It's not a horror movie though. It's drama. lol. I was surprised too that it wasn't horror/thriller.

As for the camera angle; there's a scene that was shot on the dinning table and the camera would always zoom in to the face of the actor/actress even while they're constantly moving on the same scene. I didn't see any significance for the effect: Their facial expression did not change because of a certain event nor did they do something that had a relatively big effect to the story of the movie. They were just cleaning up dishes.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Hello
What a nice beutiful day, isn't it ?
Perfect weather for a clan league
yes u can feel it, I can give you 5 k for free to join the event !
So you have nothing to lose
make daddy proud and join !
Since I'm working during my holidays, I'd like to know if anyone else in here also is working during holidays or something like that. If anyone is still alive in here :u