Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WDF is this really necesary:
''Brown short hair.
Weight: Around 55-60kg
Height: 175cm
eyes: blue''
You should say what are your best mods why you ewant to join what are good at like art replays some like that bro...
make your app looks decent and i'll be a yesh from meh
Edit: holy crap i wont read your app is toooooo long i just saw the first one so....
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Hi, I would like to rejoin OSHI, I got kicked last time because of inactivity but this time I will make more of an effort to be active in-game and on the forums (including the OSHI board of course :P) so, here is my app:

Name: C4MP4 (duh)
Belt: 5th Dan
Why I would like to join OSHI: I would like to join OSHI because I want to improve my skills in replay making, and to share them with an awesome organization and GamerDaPro and TengoMan are good friends of mine. I feel like a bit of a chop for getting myself kicked so you can rest assured that I will definitely be more active than previously.
Mod's I enjoy: Aikido, Taekkyon, Judo, Classic, Wushu (even though I am horrible at wushu :P) and most freerunning and sparring mods
Art or replays?: Definitely replays, tbh my drawing skills aren't very good
I hope I can get back into OSHI and I promise to be more active (400 of my posts got deleted by the hack, just in case you guys think I have a horrible post count :3)
Replays can be found if you move your eyes downwards (I made "On Speed" especially for this :P)
Attached Files
Dance of death.rpl (154.2 KB, 6 views)
On Speed.rpl (102.6 KB, 6 views)
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Is ALL of the Drones clan joining this?? Damn, will be invaded, o noes D:
Keeding, yes man. Your replays are pretty good, nothing bad I see in them, no instagib.
I suck at making guns

I tried but it gave my something that looks like a bunch of exploded parts.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
thanks a lot guys
And samurai, we decided that one board wasn't enough for us so we will take over the whole forum MWAHAHAHAHAA (lol I'm joking :P)
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Originally Posted by C4MP4 View Post
thanks a lot guys
And samurai, we decided that one board wasn't enough for us so we will take over the whole forum MWAHAHAHAHAA (lol I'm joking :P)

Who thought? lol.

btw I think OSHI needs a Chat/spam thread where we can chat....
0x6869706F7469626F72