Toribash
I certainly hope so, yeah.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Spoilers

The best part of the series is when Shiro is drunk and runs off to punch Ganta. The run she does when she leaves the room = awesome.
I have not watched either of those. After seeing the first episode, I automatically dropped them. Instinctual reaction, perhaps?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Gormun View Post

Spoilers

Apparently, there will be a season 2.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Kateikyoushi is my favorite series by far, it's REALLY good and recommend it. never watched gintama, though.

ps: Kateikyoushi REALLY starts up at episode 36~ or whenever the (look at spoiler) arrive.

do not read if not wanting a small portion of the anime to be spoiled
the varia, iirc, an independent assassination squad that is within the vongola and challanges tsuna throughout the anime so that the varia leader will become the 10th vongola. (the mafia family tsuna is supposed to be the 10th heir of)
Last edited by Lume; Dec 10, 2011 at 05:22 AM.
Gintama for comedy, Reborn for action.

Well, both of them start pretty badly, for a few tens of episodes. Or chapters.
Gintama starts with comedy and stays with comedy, but in my opinion the comedy simply gets a lot better. It's the only manga that has made me laugh so much that my stomach hurts... along with Cromartie High School.
There's also a few longer action and drama arcs.
Reborn starts with comedy, which in my opinion is absolutely horrible, but I believe it gets a lot better when the action comes in.
yeah, I haven't read Reborn past the comedy part. Maybe I'll pick it up later.

I recommend reading/watching them both :p

"King Bradley"
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 10, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, how often do either of them stray from the plot for filler arcs?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah