Toribash
BAUMPU DAYO~~~
I found myself liking this.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
How I never saw this thread before? Wow...

Well, if I post or list all the bands that I like, it will take a long, long time, the post will be too long and no one will read. So I'll just leave this masterpiece here, one of my biggest influences since I started listening to metal.

Oh, here's a sample of the brazilian underground. I saw a show recently, live sounds better. Give a listen.

-----
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Anyway, I've been to Insomnium+Fleshgod Apocalypse+Stam1na concert yesterday. It was really, really great and the moshpit killed.

This is enviable. But... I saw Watain, Suffocation, Belphegor and Cryptopsy on the same day.

Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Dumping music now. What do you guys think of Silencer (mostly asking this question to BM-interested people, others will hate it most likely). Beware of horrrrrrible vocals:

I think it's basically only the vocs that divide people's opinions, some hate them, some accept them, I dunno if anybody actually "likes" them tho.
Also Nattramn is fucked up, but it doesn't matter music-wise, at least for me.

Silencer is fuck. Sweden and Finland are the cradle of good black metal bands, that's impressive, it seems that BM is didactic material there. You may have heard Shining, right? What do you think?
Last edited by Larm; Dec 27, 2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah but the new one is still good and I can find a magnet link on it

also profane is better than witnessing the fall

I just started listening to rotting christ last night, forgive me

and watain is excellent