Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's Gimp man. :P

Also Cinamintz, if I actually wanted to make a good comic that wasn't made in 1 brush I would, but since I need to study for finals and stuff I don't really have the time anymore.
Last edited by pika; Jun 7, 2009 at 01:35 AM.
UPDATE

Although Pika was in the Runner's League for a short period of time he could not catch his foe, who ran at lightning speed and could not be caught.

Pika then vowed to avenge his dead parents and go after this gladiator masked fiend.

On his hunt, Pika stumbles upon a white cloaked toribashian that is blocking his path, that has a gold aura and flames coming from his hands and head.
Lol... That shadings fake, it doesn't even look good, but it just makes the scene more intense.
UPDATE

The stranger then took off his cloak. His hair was made of fire. His eyes were as cold as ice. His body was pure white. He was as fair as a god.

The stranger introduced himself as Huckman. Huckman told Pika that he was here to help him. Pika, a little skiddish at first asked who the masked stranger was. The masked strangers name was a horrible one, Huckman told Pika, "He's the foulest of the foul. His name... Is Ownagehuh." Huckman then told Pika something very important about Ownagehuh. He told him that he has two identities; one with a cobra armor and a gladiator mask and another with velvet armor and a pure mask.

After his explanation of Ownagehuh was over he told Pika not to go after Ownagehuh. He said he was much too powerful for Pika and that he would die trying to avenge his parents. Huckman said that Ownagehuh is a master assasin, who has no mercy at all and will stop at nothing until his target is dead.