Toribash
TGS Rant
I just figured out by a TGS member that you ignore 97% of the applicants because you don't know them (what kind of logic is that?). I realize i'm clearly not that 3%. Stay sick, Stay full, and eat dog feces my enemies.
Stay Healthy, Stay Hungry, and Eat Salmon My friends
harsh
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
hm...
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by SlidSalmon View Post
I just figured out by a TGS member that you ignore 97% of the applicants because you don't know them (what kind of logic is that?). I realize i'm clearly not that 3%. Stay sick, Stay full, and eat dog feces my enemies.

They didn't know me either o7

that 3% tho get on my level fish boi
Last edited by Micah; Sep 30, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by alexbeast View Post
can i have a box of thin mints? and some tagalons.

only if you pledge allegiance to the one true god BONDarenko and relinquish your feeble ties to your false prophet
Last edited by millie; Sep 30, 2014 at 06:43 PM.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
only if you pledge allegiance to the one true god BONDarenko and relinquish your feeble ties to your false prophet

nah dude i went to school with jesus hes cool, he gave me the dankest angle weed. nah but for real i do wanna join tgs, and i know you dont really judge by app, so do you know if i could post around and let you guys get to know me?
if you correct the 3 mistakes in your usertitle + signature
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.