Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what about a two branch system that goes by base style....like u are either berserk or passive...cause the two base styles are attack style and defense.
-----
to expand on the idea....since we can put whatever beside our tag...we could have text base faces to show what kind style we value....like
berserk = (x.x)
passive = (o.o)
mix = (x.o) or (o.x)
just an idea =)
Last edited by Bavaros; Jul 10, 2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
well u r a good player u r a mature one either tho u didnt post replays and ur app isnt really good imo but since i played with u yesterday i saw ur skill and how u act etc so my call is that u should play with us more and post replays in that app :3
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
im preety sure it is 512x512

Yes all heads 512
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
pm PLN with ur mail so he can send u the text

Yea PM me mail :>
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
edit your reasons to join. being in this clan doesn't just mean that you wanna be cool and wear our armbands. there are much more better reasons then that ;p put more effort into it and i'll decide : )
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by TopShadow View Post
Reason to join: I played with some people from [fl0w] Today and it was fun to play with them. I am also looking for a clan considering I haven't been in one for a while and I consider myself above average xP. fl0w has a cool name too. I also love the whoever made the graphics in the clan. If I get accepted I can't wait to use the armband!

Replays: Typing from my PC that has nothing on it except Toribash itself and I had uninstalled Toribash on my other computer because I quit playing for a while, but none right now ><

I don't feel like you are our material. Seems like you are bored to be clanless and decided to join us only because of tag n some other shit.

curently we got too many members. i even feel like cleaning up. there is no reason to let more ppl join us. However we are not invite only, what mean we belive in new players sometimes, but from now on i would like only the best of applicants join. Really.
From what i read it just look like that:
topshadow:
-d'hoho nice tag!
-d'hoho nice art
*d'hoho i should say like thats fun to play with those fags, they will accept me and i will walk around with tag!
*d'hoho i should post an application and ignore part about Replays: ~You must add replays to application
-d'hoho hey guys!
snake:
-d'hoho im sick of people who ignore our demand to attach replays
-d'hoho next application without replays or/and where atleast one line is filled incorrect or skipped will be ignored

seriously, people, what do you think of?..

we are still using quite small and simple application form, while every other clan, even unofficial ones, ask you to fill lots more lines and/or paragraph about yourself etc.

is that so fucking complicated to add replays or what? or you seriously not giving a shit about it?
in that case why you are even bothering yourself to write an app?..
or we ask you to do somthing impossible and over-complicated?..

if you are thinking like:
-d'ohoho ill catch ingame 1-2 players and they will pull me in here
you are wrong.

and afterall i will explain why we ask to attach replays to application, because for some people it's still not that obvious.

1) This is help us to save lots time for rejection. I mean looking on replays may tell us are you even worth checking/testing or not.
2) Obviously not everyone of us is able to be ingame like 24/7, and afterall this is summer time. So this is quite usefull if some1 cant personally test the applicant.
3) Basicly it show us: do you give a shit about joining us or not, and how serious you about it.

i hope that atleast some1 will read this.. and may be understand... we don't ask anything useless, but if we ask you something and even making it bold like:
must add replays, that means YOU MUST.. if you want to join us..

otherwise feel free to post applications without replays and/or some lines empty or incorrect. we will jsut ignore it or reject on the way. and no matter how good you are. really. if you ignore our demands why da fuck we should not ignore you?..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15