Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Me and Gerkkou have discussed music, and trust me we should leave it up to him he knows what he is doing
Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
Guys, plz dont make the vid without me how long can you wait for my replays? I really dont want to miss this...

I think we'll wait about 1-2 weeks max for all the replays

Nooow to evaluate all the replays

Kingdrake:Awesome replays, i love them :P I made an edit to Inside uke to get a decap-punch

Fightback:mass destrucition: Good replay
torieagle pwnage: I don't like this one, its too messy, hard to see whats going on
Your other 2 replays were good
Attached Files
Kingedit.rpl (41.3 KB, 6 views)
Gay for 2Bash
Pink robe ftw
Meanwhile, i post a replay... then choose other ...

(the music could be like thunderstruck of ac-dc... that kind of music ...?)
Attached Files
[decap] + split2.rpl (145.7 KB, 8 views)
it's good to know what we'll do if we'll have more members,but without exaggerate,I think that we must rise requirements only after we get more members and if we put invite only,we don't have to put requirements
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by Gerkkou View Post
I don't like that style for a clan vid, sorry. We need songs with bass in it, for the DM's and stuff :P

k don't worry,I'll suggest this song for other types,but don't take a slow music,I like electro or tecno in tb vids because with those you can accellerate/decellerate the vid.but pls don't use rewind,I hate it,and I suggest to use the screen shake effect,if possible with the song,only when the character do powerful blows,like in the kingkai's replay,not the decap but the split was powerful.
then post first a test vid(a demo) on this forum so we can say what's good and what's wrong,if you want

Originally Posted by Gerkkou View Post
Kingdrake:Awesome replays, i love them :P I made an edit to Inside uke to get a decap-punch

thx,but I have a similiar punch decap,but I have to shoose only 5 of my best replays,so I think that I'll use it for another thing
Dun-DUN-DUUN
i know :P thats what you all need to do before you alliance with another clan.
You Never know whats gona happen :P
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!