Toribash
seems like everyone is busy so I'll just add him

welcome
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I haven't been here in months
Starting up maple syrup soon. Will keep forum posted with pics;)
Also how is everyone and their property of snow?
My snow is almost 2 feet, been snowboarding already once and right before snow I got Impatient and fucked a dog and snowboarded down some sand dunes. Was fun but hurts a lot more than snow : (
Last edited by Mikes; Nov 28, 2016 at 09:24 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Oh gosh. Is it illegal for me to chat with you guys since im not canadian?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
haha Mike, I'm pretty sure you can get boards specifically made for going down sand dunes, so you don't destroy your snow board.

Also is that Maple Syrup Moonshine going to be a thing this year? :DDDDDDD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
First things first:
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Can you tell me how you made that yoshi balloon pls? It looks great

I don't know what else to say than practice and look at images online. Once you get the basics you'll understand the way they are made.

secondly:
the snow is already gone here

and last:
my answer to a guy that already got accepted, yes!
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
[QUOTE=greenblits;8977956
secondly:
[/QUOTE]

Same. is so sad...cant do shit

and flames, maple syrup yes, moonshine no
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
First things first:

I don't know what else to say than practice and look at images online. Once you get the basics you'll understand the way they are made.

secondly:

and last:
my answer to a guy that already got accepted, yes!

I do understand the basics... And tbh i'd prolly be able to do it if i looked at it for long enough and tried a few times till i get it right... But im lazy and busy and i just want to tell you that it looks great xD

I usually dovquick balloon sculptures because i got to places full of kids and i can't work for 5 minutes on one balloon. So the things i do usually require around 3 balloons, sometimes 4 but usually less...

my biggest achievement in simple balloons is probably designing my oen 1 balloon t-rex :P oh and a 3 balloon boxer i improvised yesterday cx

Christmastime got me creative and HELLA BUSY x.x 5 days of school and 6 of balloons next week... Im gonna be so dead