Toribash
Guys do you think there should be paysafecard method to buy ToriCredits, I think there should be one because some of us don't own a credit card.
No alive opponent found
Originally Posted by StRiDeR100 View Post
Guys do you think there should be paysafecard method to buy ToriCredits, I think there should be one because some of us don't own a credit card.

Ask your mom to lend you her's ? Seriously, its not like you're buying drugs mate
Wolololololo
There's always Steam Wallet if I remembered correctly. Just go to the shop and buy one of those and redeem TC via that.

So basically, (light) doesn't even exist on the clan list anymore. I guess that's another "win by default" for us, gosh we're good at this.
Last edited by Sparky; Jul 5, 2015 at 01:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
There's always Steam Wallet if I remembered correctly. Just go to the shop and buy one of those and redeem TC via that.

So basically, (light) doesn't even exist on the clan list anymore. I guess that's another "win by default" for us, gosh we're good at this.

Sparky, who are you paying to make our oponents dissapear and why didn't you do that against parrot ? XD
Wolololololo
It would be absurd if we were to win all our matches by default, gotta spice things up a bit with a major loss against some amateur clan.

After CL, can we set this as a record in the book of records ? Jaker ain't taking this one
Wolololololo
I love with this song and I love this style of music. If you guys know any other nice songs like this, let me know!

Sun Is Shining - Axwell Ingrosso
I love with this song and I love this style of music. If you guys know any other nice songs like this, let me know!

Sun Is Shining - Axwell Ingrosso

Awesome song dude, you seem to have a good taste in music.

Personal favorite at the moment is this:
Last edited by Powelly; Jul 6, 2015 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Fixed link
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Awesome song dude, you seem to have a good taste in music.

Personal favorite at the moment is this:

Such good songs, and answering Sparky's question, this song is kind of similar
Steve Aoki-Lightning strikes
Wolololololo