Toribash
My REAL Application
Hattersin and Kolorz. I've been talking with you guys as of lately and i just wanna say you guys are the best and, you too are both pretty nice and skilled.

LesDuncan, Keep up the good work on your mods dude, they are the best, you really are chill but its funny when you get all hyped up in a match it shows that you are very into the game.

uGKratos, you sir, are very talented and wise in toribash, you kick my ass in rk-mma. I just can't beat you in it xD gimme a break or something dude.

I made this little information about these players because they truly inspired me to join Obey.

Some of you guys know my name already and if not hey there my name is William I live in Florida, with the sun and everything, yeah its pretty bright over here. My GMT is -4

In Toribash, I like mods that are pretty much that take skill and such as rk-mma , I also play ABD, TPL (if that counts for anything), if anything i sometimes also play Boxshu mushu.

I play a lot of checkers even got a trophy for winning a tourney in it tbh. I also sometimes go fishing with my dad and play basketball with my friends when they call me out.
I hope you like this application, Good day.
Attached Files
this kick.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
kissing butt is not an application
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Name:Matt
Skype:i do not have a Skype because my parents are over protective of me
Belt:Green i am a low belt but i am really good
Hey Obey,
To start I am terrible at applications. My name is Frost now, but I was originally kindlebob. I got a name change because I wanted to. Well I am a tenth Dan black belt, 200 hands or so from master. I am fourteen, I play football, wrestling,I am a fire cadet, a star scout/patrol leader in boyscouts, and somehow I have a decent amount of time to play online.
Well, I have my past clans. Nitro, kira/soul, ultimate, reaper, onyx, zone, and phen. Many of these I left from inactivity, the clans were dying, so I left. I was co leader in Nitro, Onyx, Phen, and a semi co leader in zone. I created Kira, led it for months, and left from their inactivity, I came back to help them, but they died off almost completely, and I do.t think they will be around much longer.
I ignore most comments made at me if they are bad, and I try to do the right things. I try my best to be forum active as well as ingame, I am a small marketer, I love the mods aikidobigdojo and mushu, but I will try anything once. I am friends with Lapin (hia lapin) and I hope to be good friends with you all!

Frost.
Last edited by Frost; May 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I'll get my replays when I get home today
-----
Here are my replays that you needed, most of them are mushu/classic
Attached Files
Frost- Got it straight.rpl (24.9 KB, 6 views)
Frost- Frozen Waste.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
Frost- Spar with Vokster.rpl (361.9 KB, 6 views)
Frost-Frosted.rpl (98.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Frost; May 21, 2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP